Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What perfume are you wearing right now?

342 posts, 205 members
Stellsss
24 posts
Nicki minaj.
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Nicki Minaj :) But I'm loving Katy Perrys new perfume.
glitzygurl
17 posts
Radiance by Britney Spears. Boring, I know haha. x
Seza95
175 posts
At the moment I normally wear Marc Jacob's Daisy as I was given it as a gift. But I also have a small Mark Jacob Daisy. Love the flower bottles.
Rihanna rebel flur :)
Kenns
85 posts
Gucci EDP II. No matter what else I try I keep coming back to this!
My everyday perfume at the moment is Justin Bieber - Someday *bows head in shame*
Diamond
26 posts
Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy
spooks26
108 posts
My fav fire & ice
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Viva La Juicy - Juicy Couture
belindaledwards
111 posts
Miss Dior :-)

undascore_at
38 posts
Estee lauder - pleasures =)
groomroomliz
1 posts
Katy Perry Purr....absolutely love it!!!
Lefemmenikita
89 posts
CK One Summer (2010 edition I think...the one in the yellow and orange packaging)
nemesisroxx
506 posts
Yesterday I spent the afternoon going through a draw filled with random stuff and found my Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier with a tiny bit left in it so I'm wearing it today. I so need to get another bottle. Such a lovely scent :)
pink_kumera
68 posts
Christian Lacroix Rounge.... Yumm!
simone94
191 posts
Marc Jacobs Oh Lola!

deelooc23
48 posts
Vera Wang- Princess

But I alternate daily between Vera Wang- Princess, Lolita Lempicka, Burberry - The Beat and Marc Jacobs - Eau so fresh.  Just a few of my faves :-)
Kia
550 posts
It's kind of embarrassing to admit but I'm in love the One Direction perfume atm. I get lots of compliments, and people are taken back when they hear it is the One Direction one. 
I am wearing Katy Perry's Meow perfume!! Absolutely gorgeous and flirty and fresh! 
katypatatie
142 posts
La La Juicy, so yummy!
courtspace
84 posts
CK IN2U. For her

Wow this is an old post that has been resurrected!  :)
angehill
93 posts
Wow there is a lot of Katy Perry wearers in here! I've never smelt it before but after seeing how many of you are wearing it I might have to hunt it out! I'm wearing my all time fav, Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf
Hollie
320 posts
Ohhh my partner is bringing Flowerbomb back from his Aussi work trip, yay for duty free. I can't wait, I love that scent.
neninoir
210 posts
Belladonna by MOR ( =
MissJordy
4 posts
Elle by Yves Saint Laurent. It's an unusual fragrance, almost woody but it's just one of my favourites. Take a smell, You might be surprised! 
jbarwick
6 posts
Paloma Picasso EDP
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
Wounderstruck by Taylor Swift :)
Sylvia
149 posts
Untold, by Elizabeth Arden (my vault goodie - thanks so much BR!!). It's sooooo lovely: the perfect mix of fruity and floral.
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Marc Jacobs Oh Lola, got it in the BR vault and really like it!
colleencanary
764 posts
Today was an Estee Lauder Beautiful day. I needed a huge pick me up after a crap day yesterday!
Manda129
419 posts
Hope today was a better one Colleen xx

Today i got to try out my Viva La Juicy - in love :)

deelooc23
48 posts
Escada Pacific Paradise. Sweet & Summery :-)
Lefemmenikita
89 posts
Annick Goutal-Eau De Sud
I used to always wear "Can Can" by Paris Hilton, or "La Viva Juicy" by Juicy Courture. I loved them both, but I wanted a change! So now my all-time favorite perfume that I wear is "Pink Sugar" by Aquolina. It leaves me feeling sweet, but not too strong, and the smell lasts for a while so that's a bonus as well. 
janeybee83
45 posts
Fame - by the one and only Gaga !

michelleburne
229 posts
Candy by prada again today, how I love that name NOT!!
ArohaMatthews
17 posts
Vivamore by Selena Gomez :)
kirstysays
762 posts
Revlon Love her madly :)
Hollie
320 posts
Avon Today, again, but soon to be the luscious Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb from tomorrow. I told my parter he didn't need to get it for me duty free, given the price, but he naively said "I may as well, it wil probably last you 5 years".

Um yeah. No. More like one year probably.....
colleencanary
764 posts
Vera Wang Bejewelled!!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Today seeing as its the first day of Winter I've gone for something spicy and warming.  Katy Perry Killer Queen =)
tannygirl
3392 posts
DKNY Fresh Blossom. I use the same perfumes year round. Although at some point I will get some nice fragrances for winter or evening.
Kia
550 posts
FCUK friction
Bayley
238 posts
Juicy Couture La La (Thanks Beauty Vault) in the day and Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb for special occassions.

Really wanna get my hands on Dot by Marc Jacobs!
gaijinchick
147 posts
Thanks to the beauty vault, I've started wearing perfume again. Gucci - Envy
g1ggles2
358 posts
Today I am wearing my brand new Coco Chanel Mademoiselle EDT thanks to the queens birthday weekend shopping
Hollie
320 posts
I'm so excited, I can finally say that I'm wearing Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb right now, rather than just waiting to wear it (and talking about it on this thread lol)! My partner got back from a work trip to Aussi this evening, and bought me the largest bottle duty free (along with some Bombay Sapphire.....waiting for the weekend again...), so thrilled, it's my absolute fave perfume of all time :)
SEQuinn
16 posts
My favourite is purr by katy perry ITS SOOOOO DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! other than that my day to day one is 5th avenue good fresh thing for work that doesn't overpowersometimes I switch it with the cherry blossom fragrance from the body shop
clairelouise
134 posts
Tommy Girl for life =) it has been my signature scent for the past 10 years! I never get sick of it, it always reminds me of summer and it makes me feel younger than I am. It's absolutely perfect

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!