Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What perfume are you wearing right now?

342 posts, 205 members
xjayloux
900 posts
Ed hardy love & luck for me! 
Chaotic82
522 posts
D&G Light Blue <3
KrystleF
158 posts
Daisy by Marc Jacobs
Bronnie
78 posts
La Vie Est Belle by Lancome
kayxcake
422 posts
Dior Addict 
nelliebelle
113 posts
Katy Perry Killer Queen :)
kirstyjade
9 posts
Kylie Minogue- Darling not sure if its available here in NZ be curiour to find out i got mine in England
g1ggles2
358 posts
Ultraviolet - Paco Rabanne
Jesse
745 posts
The Body Shop - White Musk Libertine. I LOVE this perfume, so feminine and pretty and stays on all day. I bought another bottle at the beginning of the year on special, I think they may have been discontinuing this edition though :( Must try to make it last!
emzor
143 posts
Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb <3
ree_nz
247 posts
Pretty - Elizabeth Arden
g1ggles2
358 posts
Katy Perry - Killer Queen
emzor
143 posts
@dangerous_ivy Killer Queen is one of my favourites!  I actually love all the Katy Perry ones
g1ggles2
358 posts
@emzor have you seen she has just released a new version Killer Queen Oh So Sheer!

Same bottle but purple - im dying to get my hands on a sample of this as im not sure if NZ retails it yet.
Kellie
570 posts
Marc Jacob's Daisy Delight!! I think it's my new favourite - although it's a limited edition so it may be my new favourite for a limited time.  Bums!
baileybreanna
119 posts
Nude by Rihanna
belindaledwards
111 posts
Daisy by Marc Jacobs, the sun was out today, and I felt like a happy summery scent :-)
pintsize
1072 posts
Selena Gomez - Purple bottle (not sure if it is called anything else)  smells ultra sweet
ieseon
67 posts
Euphoria by Calvin Klein 

my my all time fave are

gucci envy me
miss Cherie Dior 

Lutece
1849 posts
Versace- Bright Crystal :)
Armarige by Givenchy :-)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue, was on offer and I'm a sucker for Elizabeth Arden perfumes.  So light and pretty, perfect for a beach Sunday :)
g1ggles2
358 posts
Today it's Gucci Flora - im loving how yummy this floral perfume is.
How thats possible I dont know but it totally is ;)
LilCherryPop
2 posts
Bright Crystal Versace - LOVE IT!
gaijinchick
147 posts
No perfume here, as they tend to be too strong for me. I'm a big fan of splashes and sprays though, especially with a sweeter smell as opposed to musky. Recommendations much appreciated! 
little_ferny
33 posts
Aqua di gioia - georgio armarni. Love it
Wingles
52 posts
Ange Ou Demon Le Secret by Givenchy
forkat2008
98 posts
Ever tried using vanilla extract as perfume? Not expensive, cruelty free or whatever. I read of someone using it in a book and have been thinking about giving it a go.
renee123
7 posts
Rebl fleur by rihanna
Iloveperfumes
132 posts
Quick tip re: wearing vanilla extract - it does work but it's not very strong and can smell a bit sickly and feel sticky on the skin. I have a tip - make vanilla scented body oil. Purchase a glass pump bottle, stick a vanilla bean which has been split and scrape the seeds out a bit so they float to the bottom of the bottle - top it up with grapeseed oil and you can use it as an all over body moisturiser and you will smell heavenly like vanilla pods. The tahitian vanilla pods smell the best and of course the oil smells better the longer it sits just keep topping up as the oil goes down. I use it as an all over body moisturiser and also for oil cleansing my face.
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Great idea Plumpie, I'm personally not a fan of vanilla but I'm definitely going to give this a go with something else!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Awesome idea Plumpie.
g1ggles2
358 posts
@kellie where did you find the Marc Jacobs Delight?
im trying to find a place that sells it so I can test it lol
Kellie
570 posts
@dangerous ivy 

Hi!  I bought it through Duty Free on my way back from Aussie last week.  I looked for it at Myer and they said it had sold out.  That's probably not a lot of help - sorry!  Fingers crossed it pops up in the shops here soon x
Jennellex
4 posts
Calvin Klein IN2U :) so fresh and fruity 
AliceS
55 posts
Play by Givenchy
Lefemmenikita
89 posts
YSL, Paris Premiere Roses
Kylenefs
68 posts
Fantasy by Britney Spears
Hollie
320 posts
Today, by Avon.
CDStark
12 posts
Lady Million - Paco rabanne
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Elizabeth Arden - Arden Beauty, one of my favourites, but its nearly all gone so can't wait for the vault, so I can treat myself with a new one.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Pure Verbena by DKNY but it's close to the bottom. I really like DKNY fragrances the three fragrances I have bought are all DKNY ones.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Today I'm rocking a feminie figure (even though at the heart its month end and I want to kill a handful of co-workers, I'm trying to keep my female peace lol)

I'm wearing Chloe, by Chloe - its my mellow out man type of perfume, kind of working too!
Manda129
419 posts
Today was a Daisy by MArc Jacobs day - so miserable outside wanted to pep things up
Rezee
1964 posts
I'm wearing Pink happiness today. I had a stressful morning trying to get everything sorted before the kids needed to go to school and kindy so I wanted my perfume to reflect how I would like to feel!
Not sure if it worked but things were better after the 3 big kids were gone and it was just me and the baby at home plus I do so love the smell of this one.
brushandbullet
395 posts
I had awful insomnia last night. Ended up putting my rollerball of Diptyque Moheli on at 4am. It's 12 hours later and I can still smell it -- makes me happy :D
michelleburne
229 posts
Candy by Prada, god I love it, I refused to buy it for ages because a girl called Candy slept with one of my boyfriends once and my aunties name is Candy and she's an old hag lol......but I got over it and OMG I just love it :)
skingeek
537 posts
lol Michelleburn you're a crack up
skingeek
537 posts
lol Michelleburn you're a crack up
Chaotic82
522 posts
LOL michelleburne!!  I'm wearing Body Shop Dewberry oil as a perfume today :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!