Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What is your latest perfume crush?

160 posts, 79 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Haha good luck.
butternutter
42 posts
Absolutely love Black Opium. I only have that and a Body Shop vanilla, somehow I seem to have expensive taste when it comes to perfume so stick with the one little luxury.
chikoboo
3402 posts
That's a fantastic idea about soaking cotton balls in the perfume.  I am so going to be using that one =)
Macs
5351 posts
Today I've got on Boss Mavie still got the sample from the old beauty box. I quite like this smell.
Macs
5351 posts
I went to try Mad Potion, couldn't help myself after Shazz saying its like vanilla, and it is so nice.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Mwhahahahahaaha. Sorry Macs. But it is so lovely. Definitely on my wishlist! :-)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Gucci Flora the EDT smells gorgeous and lasts longer on me than some perfumes. I have to say for an EDT it's quality. I was suprised how long it lasted on me.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That's good to hear Tannygirl as I've just bought the Gucci Flora garden minis set in Dutyfree (pic on the photowall)
-LIANA-
4 posts
So far im in love with the Rihanna rogue perfume i absolutely love it 
maria4meyer
8 posts
Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger my favourite
Also love DKNY range.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!