Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What is your latest perfume crush?

160 posts, 79 members
chikoboo
3402 posts
Sam my ultimate fragrance is Hypnotic Poison you'll love YSL Opuim and Black Opuim. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck (the red bottle)
Jesse
745 posts
I'm really liking both Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb and Lancome La Vie Est Belle which are both really pretty scents, something I need during the midst of dreary winter.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Jesse, the Lancome La Vie Est Belle is so amazing! It's like a sultrier option when Flowerbomb is seeming a little too sweet for my mood. Definitely my current fave! 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Bex.b I love it!! A bit scared to see how much it costs
Macs
5351 posts
Lately it's been Beyonce Heat Rush or Beyonce Mrs Carter. I seem to be using them the most these days.
-Bex-
611 posts
Farmers wife- its not too pricey i think it was $105 for 30ml and that was at Lancome in Riccarton
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Ringfamily is that at farmers?? Bex that is a good price. My Marc Jacob dot ones and opium we more than that I think. Hmm with double points more vouchers
L'air du Temps by Nina Ricci. Got the most beautiful refillable in the mail today!
annanguyen
142 posts
YSL Black Opium is my all time favourite!! 
pintsize
1072 posts
I am thinking I am going to have to get myself another bottle (bow) of Viktor&Rolf; BonBon
I might cry when it runs out completely otherwise :'(

Oooh and I saw a new fragrance due to launch sometime soon-ish
Actually it might even be out... Marc Jacobs Daisy Sorbet (Limited edition).

chikoboo
3402 posts
pintsize I saw that on on of the youtubers I follow it has really pretty bottle was hoping it would come to NZ would have to get a sniff though as I don't like the original Daisy but strangly I do like the variations. 

I just been using a deluxe sample of Gucci Guilty and think I am going to have to purchase the full size now as it is so yummy and long lasting throughout the day.  So that is my new crush!!
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Mine is Onika by Nicki Minaj. I have all her perfumes but this is my go to. Its hard finding it here in NZ now so I got my mum to buy me a few more bottles from Ozzy last week :) The lasting power isn't good but I have a few mini atomisers that I fill and carry in my bag, very handy!!
alikat
423 posts
Chikoboo - I have a deluxe sample of Gucci Guilty arriving next week. I smelled it in Duty Free last year and I really regret not buying one or making the hubs buy me one when he went to Melbourne last month. But he did get me Chanel Coco Madamoiselle, so I'll keep him on.
Julieal
915 posts
I love Gucci Rush .
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I was watching shaanxo and sally jo's vlogs and saw that there will be a new nicki minaj perfume (pink Friday) being released on 12 October. I hope it smells good as I have her other 3 perfumes and would love to add this to my collection :)
And they are both still raving about Black Opium which is a bit out of my price range haha
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Toni, I saw that in Shaaanxo's vlog re the new Nicki Minaj perfume coming out - I'm so excited, and half hoping I don't like it!

Haha just reading up a few posts, theres me 3 months ago "La Vie Est Belle is my current fave", and this is why I have multiple scents coz my tastes change like crazy! Funnily enough the two scents I've been bathing in recently are Onika and Black Opium lol. I think Onika will be used more now with the warmer weather though, which is okay because I found (and bought) a back up! Tehe.
Macs
5351 posts
Toni, I love nickis perfumes. Out of all my celebrity ones that I wear Nicki is the one I get asked what I'm wearing the most. Funny enough. I'd love Black Opium too , its smells bomb as but I don't have the budget for it.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Haha sarahbeautynz so you did end up getting a back up, I think this is the only scent so far that I won't get sick of. Same here Macs, we have such good taste haha.
chikoboo
3402 posts
My latest perfume crush is my new Chanel no.5 it's just so pretty
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I would love to see people's perfume collections on the photo wall :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
That can be done Toni-Lee =)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Cool chikoboo . I wish I was more creative when laying products out for photos lol
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Haha yeah I did! It randomly showed up in my local Farmers so I had to! I feel ya on not getting sick of it any time in the near future (I can never say never :P). It's sooo goooooood!

Ooo good idea Toni! Will have to do mine tomorrow when there's light :)
Danni
324 posts
Prada Candy. So good!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Toni-Lee I'll do mine once I'm home :)
Macs
5351 posts
If I share my collection Toni, you must share yours too. I'd love to have a look at what you've got.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yip will do tomorrow with better lighting. I mainly have celebrity ones :)
Lady Vengeance by Juliette has a Gun. It's my baby now ?

Also, Fracas by Robert Piguet. Oddly enough it actually smells somewhat similar to this which I had and loved.
Rezee
1964 posts
I've downsized mine quite a lot lately but I'd love to put a pic up of mine and see everone else's too.
Lutece
1849 posts
G1ggles2 your new profile photo is absolutely gorgeous!

My latest perfume crush is Samsara, a spicy fragrance, Ive been swimming in it for the past few months :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Yessss Renee, I was hoping you would post yours :)
Rezee
1964 posts
Lol Sarah!  It's not that great, I almost feel like I'm getting low on perfume actually now. ;)
MareeB
5244 posts
Opium, Mediteranean, Pleasures, and Red Door right now :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Im currently using Chanel Chance eau da parfum but I think I'm in need of a change but what to I have honey by Marc Jacobs and Gucci guilty sitting needing to be used but I need a new spring scent oh what would be
Macs
5351 posts
I havent got a perfume crush at the moment. I chop and change between all of them. Mostly Beyonce at the moment.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I think my favorite is one I don't even own hahaha. I had a smell of Katy Perry's Mad Potion and I'm hooked - if you love vanilla you'll love this one. I also have a few I want to use up - any ideas ladies?
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Macs can't wait to see your perfume collection :)
Macs
5351 posts
I love vanilla Shaz. That sounds so nice. I like Katys scents, been wanting the oh so sheer for a while now.

Posted my perfumes up Toni. That Onika and Jean Paul Gaultier in your collection I think it is, would love to own those.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Oh macs you would so Love Onika like Sarah and I do haha. Im wearing the beyonce one today like the one you have :)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I did a bit of perfume sampling today at Farmers to see if I could find a new perfume crush. I quite liked the Coco Mademoiselle and D & G Light Blue. 
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Itsclearascrystal - both amazing scents! You have great taste ;)

Shaz, I love vanilla! Uh oh, totes need to go smell it. Do you mean you're looking for ideas to use up your current stash?

Macs, with what's in your current collection you're bound to love Onika :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahah yep thats what I meant Sarah. I might buy a spray bottle so I can dilute and have a linen spray/room smell thing haha and I made a reed diffuser if the coconut oil doesn't set hahahaha ;P
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I am on the hunt for a new perfume so this thread has given me some ideas. I am almost out of Flowebomb and that costs an arm and a leg so would love to find something cheaper. 

Top contenders are
Flowerbomb (incase i can't find anything else)
Gucci Flora
La vie est belle (or whatever its called)
Georgia Armani Si
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Ooo so innovative!

I just use the straight up undiluted scent as a room spray coz I never thought of diluting it haha (currently Beyonce Heat EDT) but it's a 100ml bottle and only like 1/3 has been used over the last year doing this coz I'm useless at remembering to. Stupid big bucket deals making me buy perfumes I don't even like. I gave away a few perfumes earlier this year before I knew I could actually sell things online...but that's a good way of shrinking your collection! :P

Binary - If you love Flowerbomb then La Vie Est Belle is probably a good one to go with, and from memory is a good bit cheaper! Have you smelt it?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha yeah I'd be useless at remembering too, but I think if I had a spray bottle it'd be better cos I'd use it on everything in the bedroom. EVERYTHING!! You can also soak cotton balls in the perfume of choice, let them dry and then put them in the meshy bags and use them in draws/wardrobes
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I love that cotton ball idea! Genius. I normally spray it throughout my wardrobe (when I remember to use it), so I could just throw a few balls in there too. Shove them in jacket pockets mehe
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha yeah google showed me a whole new world! 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Sarah, I have smelt it and I think it smells nice. I'll have to spray it on my wrist a couple of times before i commit to buying it because I have learnt my lesson when it comes to impulse buying perfumes
Ah just re-reading this. Might have to try Mad Potion too. I love vanilla scents. And BinaryBeauty I recommend La Vie Est Belle. I nearly added that to my list too.
And thank you Sarahbeautynz :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Thanks itsclearascrystal , it's settled. I will be making my way to farmers this weekend for a sniff test

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!