Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What is your latest perfume crush?

160 posts, 79 members
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I'm currently wanting Marc Jacobs Honey, Dot or Daisy for the cute little bottles, but my love is still Escada Magnetism and Escada Magnetic Beat.
Jennwgtn
26 posts
 I loved my sample of Givenchy's Dahlia Divin and am dropping some major hints to my husband that it would make a lovely present when he comes back from his next overseas work trip! 
nemesisroxx
506 posts
For the last few months I've had a slight obsession with Paco Rabanne's 1 MILLION. It smells sooooo good and I get alot of compliments and "omg what perfume are you wearing, you smell soo goood" LOL it is a mens fragrance and I find it better than the womans version of the fragrance... and hey, who doesn't want a perfume bottle shaped like a gold ingot?? ^.^
g1ggles2
358 posts
I really want to get my hands on a bottle of Harmonie Valeur Absolue. It seems so beautiful and has a calming qaulity due to the crystals in it. 
Plus it's purple!!!
g1ggles2
358 posts
I really want to get my hands on a bottle of Harmonie Valeur Absolue. It seems so beautiful and has a calming qaulity due to the crystals in it. 
Plus it's purple!!!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I had a sample of Elizabeth and James' Nirvana Black and am completely obsessed with it. I need that perfume in my life haha. Also Opium Black - I tested that at Farmrs and died. They're both beautiful scents.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I can't use perfumes - they make me sneeze :( 
Charlybee
10 posts
Pink Honey by Marc Jacobs it smells divine :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Katy Perry's Oh So Sheer. I had a sample of it and now I want the full sized bottle, but I can't find it anywhere :'(
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Killer Queen by Katy Perry is my all time fave! I prefer it over my Marc Jacobs Honey perfume x
Cesy
162 posts
Vanila and Anise by Jo Malone. Oh I want it so bad, but I may end up choosing quantity of product rather than quality when I go to Aus!
kirstyj
1732 posts
I love Jo Malone Cesy!!! You need it. I have Earl Grey and Cucumber and it is beautiful. Looking at Red Roses or Peony Blush and Suede next...
tabykitten
186 posts
I'm sooooo in love with my new Kiehl's Vanilla and Cedarwood! It's just the perfect balance of vanillia and spice for me :)
Kellie
570 posts
I am allll about Valeur Absolue Sensualitie at the moment, it's my new favourite.  So, soooo beautiful.  *happy sigh*
RamblingRose
1280 posts
My current fav is Down Town by Calvin Klein
littleparadise
178 posts
I'm loving Rihanna Nude, and I only have the 15ml bottle so I'm trying to not use it even though I love it so much, perfect for day time wear, and also Oh Lola by Marc Jacobs, lovely lovely scent!
ollytolly
33 posts
Well my true all time favourite is hypnotic poison BUT I am just in love with black opium and le belle by lancom
trudijoy
8375 posts
i have HEAPS of perfume atm, but if I were buying (and rich) I'd head straight for Chanel Chance eau Tendre.

Still tempted by Vera Wang Princess too
tannygirl
3392 posts
I really love Black Opium and Marc Jacobs Dot. I really like the original Vera Wang Bejeweled but sadly it got discontinued before I had the funds to purchase a bottle. :-(
notjaya
62 posts
Juicy Couture Hollywood Royal xx
AdriannaTh
6 posts
My last crush is Idylle from Guerlain, it's not a new one but still, I really love it!
MillXhodia
136 posts
Flowers by Kenzo, its so delish! Im due to repurchase it again
philosykos
7 posts
Really loving Serge Lutens Fleur d'Oranger - normally not majorly into florals over winter but this one is so beautiful.
alikat
423 posts
Its a toss up at the moment between my Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey and my Chanel Coco Madamoiselle.

That said, my Angel refillable EDP is empty and I need a money angel to fill it. Or maybe I should just stop buying makeup for a while until I can afford to get it refilled. 

I need to seek out a sample of The YSL though! Been hearing such great things about it.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm still super in love with my Victoria's Secret Bombshell, which I've been wearing for a couple of years now. I also really like the Roberto Cavalli Exotica my sister in law and brother gave me for xmas. Spoiled for perfume atm :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Mine at the moment is my Chloe de Roses scent... I still love it but I'm using it up so also looking forward to using something else.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I love flowerbomb, always have always will and unfortunately for me my bottle is almost empty so that is the next thing on my perfume wishlist. As for my perfume crush, i smelt marc jacobs sorbet and its just so refreshing so would love to get my hands on that
sam_clarkson
205 posts
my fav is hypnotic poison,  
i will never be without it!!!  I reallly want flowerbomb too
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Chanel Madamoiselle... Never thought it would be that amazing, but it is. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I had a smell of flowerbomb, I noped right out of it. Bon bon was okay though, and from what I could smell of black opium, that was yyyuuummm. But sadly the one in our farmers is out of  their shelf perfume they have for sniffing and its 'stale' as she put it. Still smelled alright though haha. But otherwise I'm not crushing on anything. I like what I have in my collection sure, but none of them scream "wear me now!!!" haha
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Totally loving Moschino at the moment, still feminine :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh if I were in the market, and rich, I'd buy Chanel Chance eau Tendre in a hearbeat
Ringy
825 posts
La Nuit Tresor- had a little try over the weekend at Farmers and it is divine and lasted for ages.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
TMUA - Totally feel ya on that one! For years I was like ew, no, too fancy and floral for me, but I got a sample of it and am in loooooove. I want to get a bottle, but I have to finish a couple of the ones I currently have on rotation firstly because they just won't get a look in once Mademoiselle touches down!
amandaxoxo
24 posts
Really loving Daisy by Marc Jacobs. It's been my favourite for about 2 ish years and I'm literally obessed with it. Can't leave my house without it on.
Dita von Teese by Dita von Teese. 40's Hollywood glamour with a modern twist!
MissQT
1547 posts
I'm quite liking Marc Jacobs perfumes at the moment. I have daisy dream, and I want dot.
Danni
324 posts
Juicy Noir by Juicy Couture :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Omygosh I love Marc Jacobs fragrances and almost got dot. I want YSL Black opium I think I might be getting next month. And this week I got chance by chanel and it's sweet but warm floral but musky. How can it be? Perhaps that's where the name derives from. ? By Chance Chanel got this one so right..... who knows but it's quite sophisticated and nice for everyday.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'm really loving YSL Manifesto Elixir, amazing for staying power and smells so sophiscated but the price makes me cry so I can only spray it on at the counters. I also love Cinema by the same brand. Probably will have to look into some minis if I can find them. I see a perfume like that lasting me ages. I sprayed it on my wrist and it was still on much later and ended up scenting my gloves.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Reveal by Calvin Klein
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Black opium is at the top of my list! 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
KellyLeanne I have it and it's gorgeous. I'm now lusting g over the one that bex.b sent me the sample of today. Lancome la unit tresor it's stunning
shazatron101
5112 posts
Black Opium frustrates me, I can't decide if I like it or not and then Fiance doesn't tell me if he likes it or not :'( but I'm 75% sure I like it! :P 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I love Black Opium, but my sister smelt it the other day and said it smelt like "an old ladies perfume", so even though i still love it, i am now curious to see if other people think it smells like that?
Koni
444 posts
Lovestruck - Vera Wang

Black Opium smells wonderful on other people but on me - not so much *waahhhhh*
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yes Binary! My fiance said it was old lady perfume too. Not just you :'(
sam_clarkson
205 posts
I am so select in my perfume tastes, I can't break out of my hypnotic poison, anyone have any suggestions as to what I would like I f I love the above
-Bex-
611 posts
Yay Farmers wife im glad you like it, i love it and the bottle is really cool
Ringy
825 posts
And it's double Lancôme points too at the moment so I'm definitely heading out to get the new Tresor one when the kidlets are back at school next week.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!