Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What is your latest perfume crush?

160 posts, 79 members
g1ggles2
358 posts
I have just found & fallen in love with ][IMG]http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t559/g1gglesg1rl/DKNY_Urban_Violet_zpsf6a178df.png" alt="" />[/img][/url]
DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Urban Violet

It smells amazing & I want it soo bad!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oohh Dangerous-Ivy that looks so yummy, I'm a fan of DKNY anyway, plus its a pretty packaged perfume and I'm an even bigger sucker for pretty things =) Haven't seen it anyway in NZ though, will have to go on google and do some research perhaps its not even released here yet?

My latest perfume crush though is Elizabeth Arden Pretty, but I do have Katy Perry Purr and Rihanna Nude on order so I'm thinking that my crush will change pretty soon :)
xjayloux
900 posts
I crushed on Ed Hardy love and luck for ages and finally got it recently.. Im still pretty obsessed with it! 
g1ggles2
358 posts
Chikaboo I tried it at Life Pharmacy in Sylvia Park - so not sure if it is at all of them but worth a look :D
Rezee
1964 posts
In the last few weeks from Farmers, I have bought a pink happiness set and a fire&ice; set. I love them both. although over the weekend I ordered jean paul gualtier classique (I think I totally butchered the spelling but hopefully you will know what I mean), anyway I've smelt it before and think I will have a major crush on that one!
Jennellex
4 posts
My newest crush would have to be Chanel Coco <3
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
I gotta say Lady Gaga's Fame Black Liquid!!! I ended up getting a gift set from Life Pharmacyn because for some reason Farmers has stopped selling it and I couldnt find it at the Warehouse either.  I dont know if its the bottle design of that the parfume itself is pitch black that made me fall of it. And of course it smells divine!!!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'm a big fan of DKNY. The Be Delicious Fresh Blossom has been my favourite for the past few years and it's my signature scent. I currently own three of her EDP and two more small unopened bottles of Be Delicious and Fresh Blossom as back ups for when the bottles on my dresser run out.  What are the fragrance notes in Urban Voliet? I haven't seen that one at Life Pharmacy yet, I'll check if Farmers has it.
colleencanary
764 posts
If only my crush would allow me to be rich enough!! Would have to be Madame Rochas! I'm not good at describing perfume scents but everyone who has smelt me wearing this (only because I borrowed some at times) was blown away. Yeh and my bank account will be blown away if I own it.

I'm HUGE fan of DKNY as well, but I love smelling unique and wearing perfume others dont :)
Amooly93
25 posts
I'm obsessing over a few atm. Definatly Gucci by Gucci and flora by Gucci and also Ellie Saab. I can't get over them their just to perfect!!
Amooly93
25 posts
I'm obsessing over a few atm. Definatly Gucci by Gucci and flora by Gucci and also Ellie Saab. I can't get over them their just to perfect!!
g1ggles2
358 posts
@Tannygirl here is the notes aa per the Fragrantica website
Top notes: Mandarin orange, Apple blossom & Red berries
Middle notes: Rose petals, Fressia & Violet
Base notes: Orris root, Musk & Sandalwood

Its very pretty & I the purple bottle is a bonus being mt favourite colour hehehe
Antonia
35 posts
Really want a new perfume ! so hard to find the right one that you really like without smelling the same as everyone else , or over bearing !
skingeek
537 posts
I totally ADORE Viva La Juicy Noir. It's a little more sophisticated than Viva La Juicy, more adult n not QUIIITE so sweet. I love Viva La Juicy, but the Noir will be my next purchase. It's great if you're a sweet perfume girl like me, but want a more mature night time scent.
Imoshen
461 posts
Check out DKNY Delicious Night.  Soooooo yummy!

It opens with notes of frosted pomelo, ginger, blackberry, pink freesia and martini. The middle notes bring in night orchid, jasmine and pink iris, while the base reveals amber, frankincense, myrrh extract, patchouli and vetiver.

What a great site that Frangrantica is!

g1ggles2
358 posts
Bloody patchouli! Hahaha its my weakness. I love it & a lot of my perfumes have it.
So I must check that on out :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Thanks dangerous ivy. I like purple too it's one of my favorite colors.
I currently have 3 im in love with, Nicki minaj, Beyone heat pulse, and Giorgio armani Si. Giorgio is my favorite but its so damn expensive i cant bear to use too much of it lol
Manda129
419 posts
Mmm So many beautiful perfumes that have been mentioned :) My favourites I really can't choose between the too is Dior Dolce Vita and Jean Paul Gualtier Classique, both such beautiful smells!
rnaymaea
34 posts
Mine is an oldie but a goodie :)

Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger
philosykos
7 posts
It's just started to feel like winter here, which has made me revisit one of my favorite cozy perfumes, Chanel's Cuir de Russie. It is leathery and beautiful and lasts all day. 
My last fragrance purchase is Serge Lutens Gris Clair, so I've also been wearing that a lot - it's mostly lavender and incense. It's kind of 'cold' feeling, but the simplicity of it is nice in the cooler weather.
pintsize
1072 posts
I am currently lusting after the Dita Von Teese perfume... not sure if it is the scent itself or the fact that she is a sex icon that allures me :)

xx
michelleburne
229 posts
Candy by Prada is my fav at the mo, just love it 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Omg I didn't know DKNY bought a new scent out... uh oh... :D

I am lusting hardcore after so many fragrances... But I am dying to get my mitts on Ed Hardy's Skulls & Roses Perfume for her.
Chonzarally
2 posts
I'm totally in love with viva la juicy and lady gagas new one (can't remember the name). I can't wait to go overseas again so I can get them through duty free!!
Jesse
745 posts
It's not something I would normally go for, but I'm currently crushing on Roberto Cavalli Acqua. I got a sample in this month's Goodie Box and oh my gosh soooo good! Can't stop smelling my wrist, just smells so light and fresh. Reallu wish I had discovered this at the start of summer, would have been the perfect summer scent. I think it may be next on the lust list to ask the Male on his next trip back home :)
neninoir
210 posts
? Lychee Flower my MOR! Its Amazing!! I get compliments every time I wear it ~ I have had complete strangers come up to me and ask what I am wearing.  Packaging is pretty cool ( black square bottle)  and its cruelty free too (:
taradouglas
12 posts
Mine is rihannas first perfume she bought out!!!!
i can't get enough of it, I'm on my 4th 100ml bottle :p
Emsky
19 posts
Lavanila - Pure Vanilla from Sephora has been my favourite for ages. I just did an order this week and can't wait for it to arrive!
Hollie
320 posts
Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb - I'm so lusting after this one, and hoping my partner will surprise me with it from Duty Free on his next work trip to Aussi.
Kellie
570 posts
Oooh, I have Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight but I tried Daisy Delight Eau So Fresh at Farmers the other day and it was delicious!I nearly bought it as it was only $99 and they had double beauty points - but then I remembered my May spending ban, so I satisfied myself with L'Oreal Magic Blur as it was only $12 or so with my beauty voucher, which isn't really spending money ... sort of ...  :)
Lutece
1849 posts
Im a DKNY fan too! When i think of their range it actually makes me hungry lol!
My perfume crush has to be Rasasi Abyan, i could soak in it any day!
nemesisroxx
506 posts
At the mo I've been alternating between three different perfumes

1. Le Reve's Dream III is soooo yummy!!
2. Jovan White Musk - Cheap yet gorgeous scent.
3. Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male. I know it's a mens fragrance but I fell inlove with the smell so I just had to get it. And I love wearing it.... which leads me to ask... does anyone else wear mens cologne?
anniebai3
8 posts
daisy dream by marc jacobs
Fleurs de Rocaille by Caron. Extremelty difficult to get a pre-1993 formulation in the US, near impossible in NZ.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I haven't smelt that one but I used to love the DKNY Be Delicious!

My current fave is Nicki Minaj Onika. I purchased it probably around September last year, but it became far too sweet for me to use around the beginning of December. I was so gutted because I purchased the 100ml and there was still so much left! Thankfully I've fallen in love with it again so have been using it non-stop these past few weeks.

My preferences always change, which is why I always have to have a couple of different scents on hand to choose from, however, I have now learnt not to purchase the largest size! You just never know when you might get sick of a smell!
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
I'm lusting over Opium black at the moment, the sales guy in Kirkaldies gave us a try when we were there before Christmas and I am in love! Miss 6 keeps asking when I can buy her her perfume (he gave her baby doll to try because 'she needed something fitting for a young princess - so cute! )
Kia
550 posts
I have two at the moment! One is Dahlia Divin by Givenchy - very elegant and grown up! And the other is Chloe Fraiche by See by Chloe! It's a very sublte rose scent that it both playful and flirty. I love it and I hate rose scents! 
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Mine too is Dahlia Divin by Givenchy it's heavenly and so elegant!  I have that so at the moment I am lusting after Black Opium and Katy Perry Revolution
MrsLissy
301 posts
Im obsessed with Viktor and Rolf Bon Bon at the moment. I got it on my birthday and I have worn it almost everyday since. I smell like a big yummy lolly yippee!
ChristieMJ
358 posts
I have fallen in love with Blooming Bouquet by CD, its so me! Just wish it stuck around a little longer
Kellyleanne
551 posts
I adore Daisy Eau So fresh, such an amazing fragrance.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Black Opium <3 I need it in my life, desperately
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
I got black opium for xmas from my partner...so thats my crush right now :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm still in love with Stella McCartney Nude, but I can't find it anywhere any more. It is like that long lost love that you forever pine after.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Restocked my Victoria's Secret Bombshell last month... still in LOVE.  I also have Roberto Cavalli Exotica, which I got for Xmas and really like.

My ultimate lust perfume atm though is Chanel Chance eau Tendre. Gorgeous!
kirstysays
762 posts
I'm currently loving my juicy couture viva la juicy perfume :)
Macs
5351 posts
I went to the mall with my sister. Went to Life Pharmacy and fell deeply in love with Yves Saint Laurent In Love again x Would really like to purchase this one badly.. might even layby it.
Lutece
1849 posts
I am lusting about Black opium :D
ohmyglosss
17 posts
I am loving Versace Bright Crystal! :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!