Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What fragrance are you wearing today?

38 posts, 12 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I purchased the Glasshouse fragrance library this week and I love it.....highly recommend! What fragrance are you wearing today? I am wearing Kyoto in bloom (camellia and lotus)....it's nice :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Replica 'Beach Walk'
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Actually I'm not wearing that at all lol. I put on a Jo Malone sample I got recently. Sadly I couldn't smell it shortly after puttng it in, which is what happens to me with all Jo Malone scents. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Giorgio. Not that I could smell it. You're welcome everyone else lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Forever Florence  (wild peonies and lily) not sure how I feel about it 
Macs
5351 posts
I'm favouring Victor & Rolf Bon Bon at the moment.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Replica 'By the Fireplace' - makes me feel warm and cosy on a cold day. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Glasshouse Taahaa today
kirstyj
1732 posts
That sucks that you have such bad experiences with Jo Malone Soozie - it is my fav!
I haven’t been wearing much fragrance lately as my little one has eczema and I’m trying to avoid things that might trigger it. But I recently (at Christmas which isn’t that recent...) got Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia and it is so summery and fresh smelling that I sniff it all the time even if I can’t wear it :P
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
No biggie as I've never actually purchased a Jo Malone scent. Whenever I've tried them instore, I can't smell it by the time I leave the store, so obviously not for me. A lot of people say MM Replica don't last on them but most last all day on me so I've got all of those to play with instead. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Just went through all of my perfume samples so wearing Tom Ford Black Orchid. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm not wearing any. I should've worn some to work today - it would've lifted my mood! I always gear Giorgio, which makes me feel warm and free, or beautiful that reminds me of love and romance. I have others but I don't use them very often.
Macs
5351 posts
YSL Mon Paris Couture 
MareeB
5241 posts
MMMMM YSL what is that one like Macs? sweet or spicy?
tabucutie
1811 posts
I've got 3 that are nearing the end.
-Juicy Couture (can't reremember the exact one)
-Rhianna Nude
-YSL Black Opium Floral

Haven't bought  a new one in what feels like years. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I haven't tried Black Opium but I keep meaning to. I completely love Opium - one of my top 5 fragrances.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Pure Fiji mango today
mandiross1981
11 posts
White musk
mandiross1981
11 posts
Lately I've been asking myself why I bother....
with everyone wearing masks and all.
I can never smell anything !
MareeB
5241 posts
I agree mandiross. Same with make up - no point in bothering really.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Haha thats a good point. I wear perfume for myself so it doesn't bother me that no one else can smell it.

Second that about the makeup. If I wear a foundation or bb cream it gets all over the mask or I have string lines on my face. Not a great look.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I still wear a mask all day at work so only wear eye makeup now. Just as well as my tinted moisturiser always seems to be out of stock. I still wear perfume as I've always worn it. Funnily enough, some of mine I can smell really strongly through my mask even though I put it on at home and don't put on a mask until I get to work. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Apple and cinnamon...it's a solid perfume and I really like it. People are always like why do you smell like an apple pie lmao
Jessicaparkin
13 posts
Clinique happy heart. An oldy but a goodie
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Elizabeth Arden white tea today
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Viva La Juicy 
MareeB
5241 posts
Giorgio today :)
Morgie_Moo
3 posts
Karen Walker - molecule. It's a unisex fragrance that works with your own pheromones, so smells different on everyone. I always get complements :) 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Finished up a perfume this month. Down to the last dreggs of Rhianna Nude I'm working on finishing up. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Nice one Tabu. I noticed The Warehouse had Poeme but they sold out before I could get any. Maybe it will be an Easter gift to myself instead of Christmas ...
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Ariana Grande Cloud 2.0
tabucutie
1811 posts
Heard about Poeme but haven't smelt it. What does it smell like?

I have my eye on one. Its $170 and I remember loving it from a sample a friend gifted me years ago. In the new year I think I'll grab it. Also after a fav men's perfume I adored a few years back. It's cheaper slightly, think I'll get that one too at some stage.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Heard about Poeme but haven't smelt it. What does it smell like?

I have my eye on one. Its $170 and I remember loving it from a sample a friend gifted me years ago. In the new year I think I'll grab it. Also after a fav men's perfume I adored a few years back. It's cheaper slightly, think I'll get that one too at some stage.
Daile
31 posts
I've been cutting down my collection as I found it took so long to get through bottles I didn't use regularly, they would go bad after a couple of years (sun exposure probably didn't help!). Now I just rotate between Elizabeth Aderm Pretty and Green Tea, and Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy. Any recommendations for something to splash out on with my Christmas money?
MareeB
5241 posts
Poeme is sweet and smells quite posh to me !
Daile
31 posts
Thanks for the recommendation MareeB - I'll keep a look out for it
Pat17
385 posts
Red Door ! I love it.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Pure Fiji - Noni

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!