Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Who's tried the L'oreal x Balmain lipsticks? What do you think?

6 posts, 6 members
Sophia
203 posts
Saw these at Farmers the other day - some amazing colours. Many have a very specific function, ie not necessarily every day wear, but so nice to see some new shades.
Fever is my favourite, a light brown/orange - more orange than brown, but not too bright. 
By all accounts they have more of a satin finish than the matte advertised, but that's fine with me.
Has anyone already bought any of these? What did you think?
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I checked these out after seeing your post. I love the concept, but refrained from buying because I had similar shades to those that I liked at first glance.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Ooooh haven't heard about these yet! Google imaged it and it the packaging looks beautiful! But not really colours I would wear though.
thirtywinks
60 posts
Also haven't but I love the packaging! They look really sleek.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I haven't tried them but I did see them in a Shaaanxo unboxing video a couple of days ago. The packaging looks gorgeous.
lisaflow
9 posts
I tried it and it's amazing. Looks and feels really good. I want to buy few more colors 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!