Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What is your favourite Lipstick Colour by Mac?

49 posts, 44 members
Xtinastar
165 posts
I love the one i was lucky enough to trial  - "twig" and i also love "angel"
colleencanary
764 posts
One day when I'm all grown up and big I might buy a MAC lipstick :)
I've only heard good things about then but I dont know if the price justifies how good they are...
Iloveperfumes
132 posts
I would get Honey-love, Blankety or Cherish - all are wearable nude beiges which are hard to find in cheaper brands :)
xjayloux
900 posts
Heroine by far.. Which is a RICH purple.. Its amazing.
Nishu
374 posts
MAC Impassioned was my first MAC lippy and so far my fav too!

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com

colleencanary
764 posts
I own one but I love it to bits. Satin Rebel. Its bright and bold but yet it fits with any look you going for during the day :)
bkiddier
18 posts
SYRUP is my absolute fave.
KrystleF
158 posts
Crosswires! A gorgeous wearable coral
emolee
1 posts
I love morange. I really like a bold lip and things a little out of the ordinary. I can use a red liner with it to make a super bright red and if I mix it with chatterbox I get this awesome almost fluro pink/orange
funbeea
114 posts
I love love love the 2 Viva glams from 2009 I think. It was with Cyndi Lauper and Lady GaGa. The Cyndi one is more of a subtle red kind of day look then the GaGa one is more natural bright pink. They are just great colours that I use all the time. I am just dreading the day they finish. I still havent found another I lve as much as these 2.
Tess
47 posts
Ladybug - suits all red.
Only downside it can be a bit drying (but oddly I have that with all Mac lipsticks)
beckyj7
40 posts
I prefer dark lips so I'm loving Rebel and Devil's Food
chikoboo
3402 posts
I love rebel too!! its the only MAC product I have ever brought so I love it even more lol :)
Narelle
57 posts
I do quite like Viva Glam Gaga and Innocence Beware from the Disney Villians collection too, but I'm going to agree with Plumpie and say Blankety is my fav... I'm now having a wee panic attack because I love them all! 
Narelle
57 posts
funbeea have you tried St Germaine? It is a pretty good dupe for Gaga. 
Xtinastar
165 posts
I recently received the riri woo lipstick from US (via Youshop) and its a retro matte lipstick. It is amazing, highly recommend the retro matte formula! Havnt found it drying at all and the bright red colour is beautiful!
Emsky
19 posts
Impassioned is my favourite and Frost for more of an everyday look. I did a blog post on Impassioned and what it did to my confidence - got for it!
pingalulu
26 posts
I have three :)

Lady danger- classic red glamour lips
Snob- a lighter pink, like a candy pink awesome pigment
candy yum yum - the brightest pink you can imagine !!!!
Woldzy
17 posts
Ruby Woo.  It's a beautiful red with matte finish.  I never ever thought I'd wear red lipstick before trying this one.
-Nina-
3 posts
Angel is beautiful- it was my HG for a while. At the moment I am loving Please Me, Rebel,  Russian Red, Morange, Speed Dial and Candy Yum Yum. To be fair, I'd use and love any of their lipsticks so long as they aren't sheer, or nude!
I love Rebel with the Magenta MAC lip pencil underneath! definitley one of my favs
georgia39
3 posts
I love Ruby Woo which is a gorgeous red and really matte and also Snob which is light pink with a frost finish. They're such good lipsticks
kayxcake
422 posts
Saint Germain is my absolute favourite! I also love Snob, Creme Cup and Creme d'Nude.
belindaledwards
111 posts
I only have one MAC lipstick, but I love it so much! It's in the shade Angel, a nice pink suitable for every day use.
Lisap
33 posts
I love Snob and St Germaine, both pretty pinks!
kirstysays
762 posts
Probably Rebel, its a gorgeous colour!
notjaya
62 posts
Spice or Lust :)
yasharado
5 posts
Lady Daner- AMAZING matte orange
About Town Girl- Darkish pink, lovelovelove
Sain Germain- Pretty light pink

Kaiarahi
160 posts
Ruby Woo, Lady Danger & heroine. 
I absolutely love 'Up The Amp' for a bold/evening look, and 'Blankety' is my go-to everyday nude!
xjayloux
900 posts
Heroine is my all time fave MAC lip colour! 
I love odyssey! Definitely my favourite M.A.C lipstick yet!
g1ggles2
358 posts
I love Cyber!

Its like a dark purple/blue
Loving darka right now ;)
bcoll
1 posts
Best orange - MorangeBest lilac - SnobBest bright pink - PleasurefruitBest soft pink - LovelornBest red - Russian Red
Best coral - Coral Bliss I wouldn't use any other lippy brand!   
ollytolly
33 posts
Creme Cup beautiful nude with pinky under tone
Aney37
88 posts
flat out fabulous is one of the best lippys its a matte one and really dose stay on all day. Snob is a everyday look lipstick which is my go to everyday (pink stain) Rebel is also a nice dark lippy :)
niv-nailkeeper
97 posts
My fav lipps are - MAC lustre "see sheer" and Pro longwear lipcreme "soft sell"
RachLouise
218 posts
I want to get my hands on Pure Heroine! Its the most gorgeous color. I really like Morange and Girl About Town
colleencanary
764 posts
Rebel!! The most gorgeous shade on this planet and it suits anyone and everyone!
My favourite is saint germain! Love the colour :)
Trace
38 posts
I love Gleam, to the extent that I heard that it was discontinued so I bought three!
rajib
8 posts
Mac lipstick always a fast choice for my old lip. Personally, I love Mac's natural-looking red color lipstick. That's why I love Relentlessly red. I think Relentlessly red is a good lipstick color for over 60 
Artemis
311 posts
This is such an old thread still going! :) I love Diva but find the formula so dry. My fave is O, as it's so different and unique, easy to wear and goes with just about any eyeshadow look. Never found anything else remotely close to it. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I would say Mac Twigg is not just one of my favourite Mac lipsticks, it's one of my favourite all time lipsticks.
MissQT
1547 posts
velvet teddy is my fave. It's a good nude colour
trudijoy
8375 posts
Not the biggest fan of MAC but imagine I'll probably come back from the states with Rebel and Candy Yum Yum; I love those shades
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Not a massive fan of MAC either as most things I've used either react with my skin or the shade is not what I was expecting.  I do have one lipstick though but can't remember what the colour is, will have to hunt it out.
Macs
5351 posts
I love Mac. Best lipstick in my collection other than Tom Ford. I'm looking for my perfect nude within their collections. I'm tempted to try their lip kits.
swamphen
73 posts
I love MAC and I love their back to Mac promotion... I think I love their lipglass more than any of the lipsticks I own!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!