Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Saturday, who is doing what?

8 posts, 8 members
Kimrose
1418 posts
I am watching the one day cricket on the tele, I also have finished writing some reviews.  It is nice to do not much after a full on week at work.  I love my weekend showers as well as I can spend time using my amazing shower products. Have a lovely weekend ladies.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm watching the ODI as well - went for a pedi and to pick up a few things this morning (#kmartmission!) and now i'm mending winter clothes i remembered needed mending when I organised my goal box*

goal box = my 2018 goal box, of clothes that don't currently fit me. Rather than focus on scales and 'weight loss' i'm going to focus on reincorporating old clothes i used to love - i'm counting calories and steps and as i fit back into the clothes they'll come back into the wardrobe, with an end goal of doing it until the box is empty.
alikat
423 posts
A big sleep in, a wee bit of a clean out in the walk in wardrobe (buying a larger house means we shouldn't accumulate more stuff!), and managed to get all my handbags into one room for the first time since we moved in. Eventually the goal is to get the cameras out of the cupboard beside our bedroom door and get the hand bags into there so I can get more clothes in the robe, but small steps.

Chatted with my sister-in-law about makeup vanities and storage. They have an amazing company in LA that does fantastic makeup vanities, lighted mirrors. I'm officially green with envy as shes going to their showroom tomorrow.

Went to the supermarket. Got ice cream, chocolate and will enjoy the spoils before its back on the wagon next week. Oh and rescued our neighbours fat cat that is so fat he couldn't climb out of our yard so he was stuck, crying at the back door for help. Poor chubby kitty.

Made Butter Lemon Chicken in my pressure cooker for dinner. Was okay, more tweaking required though as was a pinterest receipe.

MareeB
5242 posts
Erm...the weather is horrid. I thought I'd start decluttering, and, well, I ended up watching 6 hours of the Flowers In The Attic Saga! it was good though :) oh and the 3 episodes of Young Sheldon I hadn't seen - it is awesome!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Slept in, worked out, watched movies, looked at different spf lipbalms online and I'm on the Beauty Review forum now. I would write more reviews but the last ones I wrote a couple weeks back still haven't been posted so I'll wait till they are then I'll write more. 
Macs
5351 posts
I slept in . Normally I’m up at five for a morning run . This week I’ve been irregular with my exercise after I did a double shift with a Grave sort of left me a bit off balance. 

After my sleep in I did a home workout. Spent time playing with my children. Had a shared lunch with my mum in law. 

Visited my my father in law for a bit. Spot of grocery shopping for the week ahead . Managed to squeeze in a face mask. I’m overdue for a pedi hopefully I’ll have time next
week. I managed to pop in a review today too . Ive been enjoying my lush showers ,body conditioners and massage bars every night . To wind down.
MissQT
1547 posts
I slept in too. Then went out for a drive and came back to make a cake for my friends birthday. I then went out to dinner at a Thai restaurant.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I went with my sister in law to the hairdressers and we both got a cut and colour. Really stoked with my cut and the colour was exactly what I wanted. A rich dark purple which looks beautiful in the sun especially. Then I headed out of town to a friends for a bbq and far too much wine. Brilliant day/night but nursing a hangover today so in bed dreading work tomorrow lol back to normal hours now and a full week. Ugh.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!