Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Natural & Organic Lipbalms

14 posts, 13 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'm looking for some new natural or organic lipbalms. I've been using Crazy Rumors which were a pretty good range, but I can no longer get them at Cotton On Body. There are some on iherb which I'm looking at, but would prefer something that I can just buy from a shop and use straight away. Any suggestions?
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I'm not 100% sure of what brands you're after, but have a look at this link for a list of natural or organic lip balms. 
MrsRosie
214 posts
Have you tried Hurraw lip balms? I really like them and have used a few different ones from the range. Oh Natural NZ sell them online and the delivery time and service is great. Would say some shops sell them depending where you are located. Otherwise pop into a Health Food shop you'll be surprised at the different ranges they carry, most being natural and/or organic.

I just found a local health food shop in the town I just moved too that has a good range of natural makeup, Im stoked as my old town had nothing like that to offer. If I remember next time Im there I'll let you know if I spot anything. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
The Bossy (now called Bonbon) one is good 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I have been using the L'occitane ultra soft balm at night, profits are going to assist women in 3rd world. It does come in a pot so this may not appeal but it contains a good amount for $10. It is natural but not vegan as it has some beeswax in it
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I second the Hurraw balms! If you like coconut, their coconut one is bombbbb! And the coffee one...they've got lots of yummy flavours! I buy mine from iHerb :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yes Hurraw balms are some of the best I've tried. The Sun Protect and Moon lipbalms are staples for me.
Macs
5351 posts
I tried EOS Evolution of Smooth lip balm and I enjoyed it. I think it can be purchased from Trade me or iherb. It lasted me a long time. Great for hydration. 
MissQT
1547 posts
I agree with hurraw aswell! It's one of the best lip balms I've used. I've also heard burts bees is good too. I love EOS too but didn't know it was natural/organic so that's awesome
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Thanks for your suggestions ladies, looks like I may have to do an iherb order. I'm also looking at what beautybliss has after reading about them on here from one of the mystery shops. I also am checking my local organic shops.
Lutece
1849 posts
The Bonbon lip butter (used to be bossy cosmetics) is natural and vegan, best lip balm ive ever used which reminds me I need to buy a new one, Ive already used 3 lol
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Trilogy everything balm. It's glossy but hydrating and lasts an age.
JessB
219 posts
Eco Store has some really nice natural bees wax lipbalms that my vegan sister swears by. She just gets them from the local supermarket.
I really like the Hurraw lip balms from iherb! I use mine all the time and I find it does a really good job :) I can be quite fussy about lip balms too haha and I hate dry lips!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!