Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

11 posts, 11 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey lovelies x

I keep getting dry lips and although I've found my holy grail lip balm I'm thinking I really need to start using lip scrub more often to give them more TLC and hydration.

Any recommendations?
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have a lush one that tastes like coke bottles hahaha its very yum and does the trick! But its just as easy to make your own, i use a mix of coconut oil, white sugar and honey and it works just as well and the lush one!

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I have 2 lush ones, bubblegum and chocolate.  Both are lovely and work well. But like Shaz said you could make one easily. I went on a mission last year to find scrubs. Farmers has some Tony Moly ones too.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i love the Frank one. all sweet and coffee-y
MareeB
5239 posts
I've never tried one but I should.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I used to have the Lush one and then I tried the one from Frank Body and it's been my fave. Unless you like a scrub that has bigger grains of salt or sugar and is drier then you'd probably prefer lush.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I have the lush one too. I want to try the Frank one next.
Sonnies
137 posts
I jave a even one that is really lovely
tabucutie
1811 posts
I have 2 atm. Both nz brands. One is Kalinda Desiree? It's strawberry and quite nice. However i prefer my passionfruit Scrub though I can't remember what the brand name. ..
KLO24
6 posts
I'm another vote for the Frank Sugar-Hi.  That stuff is gorgeous.  The coffee is always what I need haha
Sophia
203 posts
I don't recommend the Tony Moly one, it is like a Sandy cream and tastes of moisturiser. I didn't eat it intentionally haha
Rather get the ELF lip exfoliating lipstick scrub (see iherb) or use a bit of one of the loreal sugar scrubs.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!