Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Glam Pro Lash
Glam Pro Lash
9 posts, 9 members
Mumof3Munchkins
REVIEW EXPERT
2532 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Hey lovelies x

I keep getting dry lips and although I've found my holy grail lip balm I'm thinking I really need to start using lip scrub more often to give them more TLC and hydration.

Any recommendations?
shazatron101
REVIEW EXPERT
3398 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I have a lush one that tastes like coke bottles hahaha its very yum and does the trick! But its just as easy to make your own, i use a mix of coconut oil, white sugar and honey and it works just as well and the lush one!

Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
870 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I have 2 lush ones, bubblegum and chocolate.  Both are lovely and work well. But like Shaz said you could make one easily. I went on a mission last year to find scrubs. Farmers has some Tony Moly ones too.
trudijoy
REVIEW EXPERT
6649 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
i love the Frank one. all sweet and coffee-y
MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3786 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I've never tried one but I should.
tannygirl
REVIEW EXPERT
3213 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
   I used to have the Lush one and then I tried the one from Frank Body and it's been my fave. Unless you like a scrub that has bigger grains of salt or sugar and is drier then you'd probably prefer lush.
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW EXPERT
1741 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I have the lush one too. I want to try the Frank one next.
Sonnies
REVIEW EXPERT
20 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I jave a even one that is really lovely
tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
509 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I have 2 atm. Both nz brands. One is Kalinda Desiree? It's strawberry and quite nice. However i prefer my passionfruit Scrub though I can't remember what the brand name. ..