Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

19 posts, 17 members
cyrus2112
5 posts
I have been hunting for a good lip liner that doesnt let your lippy run, and have been unsuccessful. Can anyone recommend a good lip liner or brand?... I need HELP!! LEL
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hi there

Best way to start is to read the reviews on the lip liners on the site. You can do this by clicking here

kirstysays
762 posts
I really like the Jordana Lip liners!
Sylvia
149 posts
I second the Jordana lipliners (the retractable pencil ones)- they're really inexpensive but great quality, and they come in a lot of different shades. I've also heard really good things about the Chi Chi ones, but they're a bit more expensive. :)
george
150 posts
Third the Jordana lip liners as well! Cheap and fabulous!
cyrus2112
5 posts
I have a couple of lip liners from Jordanna and they werent very good. They are the retractable ones, and my lip stick still runs even with the lip liner, will definitely try the ChiChi ones out and give it a go.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I've heard the Chi Chi ones are amazing as well. I have several on my list!
Aney37
88 posts
Look for the cream type ones rather than the pencil ones. Like the chi chi ones or Mac Pro long wear, they go on super easy and last for ages!
tabykitten
186 posts
I was really surprised and impressed with the L.A. Colors Auto Lipliner - the color selection is great and it goes on very easily. Very reasonably priced too. 
MrsLissy
301 posts
I think I might have to give the Chi Chi ones a try! I need a few good lip liners. 
Kia
550 posts
If you're looking for really affordable brands, I both love and recommend the LA girl ones, or the Jordana ones. Both around $3.  My favourite however is probably Rimmel Vinyl Jelly around $10, or the Chi Chi pencils I think from memory they are $20ish.. 
MicheleC
419 posts
I second Kias list! 
Shazzaali
45 posts
I would higly recommend LA Girl lip pencils. They are dirt cheap and great quality. Super pigmented and matte. Sometimes I wear it on its own as a lipstick and it lasts forever. I've done a review in a forum post.
jamlam
4 posts
You should try the NYX Slim Lip pencils! They have a vast colour range and they are soft but aren't overly "creamy" - it is more of a light matte texture. Never had an issue with bleeding even when using liquid lipsticks. Only thing is you have to buy them online!
Lutece
1849 posts
I second NYX slim pencils or kleancolor retractable lip liners, both last a long time and great value for money
1139 posts
MAC lip liners are super pigmented and do a fantastic job at making lipstick last longer.
selena94
2 posts
Mac lip liners are great if you want to go for a slightly more expensive option. Great colour choice, great pigmentation and they really do last!But NYX slim line pencils are also a good choice and inexpensive! 
MicheleC
419 posts
I used the Jordana mauve this morning. It is a really good neutral shade for my lips. I can use it under almost any colour lipstick as it looks like the same colour as my skin at the edge of my lips.
cassandramyee
31 posts
I really love the NYX Lip Liners, they have an amazing colour selection, glide on easily, have matte finish and definitely help to make the lippy last longer!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!