Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

9 posts, 9 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Do you use a neutral lipliner for all your lipsticks or do you colour match?
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I use a nude lipliner (one that matches my natural lip colour) for most of my lipsticks with the exception of red. I have separate matching red lip liners for my red lipsticks. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I use a universal (ie colourless) one
AboutFace
413 posts
I use a nude for brown, pink for pinky tones and red for a red lippy. I line my lips then fill them in which helps to boost your colour and the colour lasts longer than without :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Same as Trudi, I use a universal lipliner/primer. I don't bother if I'm just using lip gloss. Yay (yet again!) for the return of lip gloss!
MareeB
5242 posts
I use a universal one as well, or just line with the same lip pencil I'm going to fill with. I'm not great with lipstick.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I have some different lip liner shades but prefer my nude as it goes well with almost everything I have. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I actually rarely line my lips. I only have like three lip liners - one neutral pink one, one invisible and one bright pink (that I only bought because it was so cheap and matched one of my fave glossy liquid lipsticks).
Sophia
203 posts
I go for lipsticks that don't bleed and then no liner necessary. I tried in the beginning but it became very hard to get ones to match and some of them cost as much as the actual lipstick.
The colourfree ones are only there to stop the bleeding so in my opinion there's not much point if the lipstick is satisfactory. Also many lipliners are very drying on my lips.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!