Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What Were the Most Reached For Items in Your Makeup Collection in 2019?

10 posts, 6 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
Primer: Za Color Match Shield Anti Redness CC cream (used up), Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream (used up)

Foundation/BB cream: Oasis Beauty BB cream (almost used up), Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation 

Concealer/Undereye Brightener: Tarte Shape Tape, Clinique Airbrush Concealer, Estee Lauder Radiant Concealer

Brows: Billion Dollar Brow Powder, Benefit Goof Proof pencil, Eye of Horus Dual Brow (used up), EOH Ultimate Brow Define, Charlotte Tilbury Lengerdary Brow Gel, EOH Brow Fiber

Eyeshadow: Makeup Geek, ABH Modern Renaissance, Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette, Huda Beauty Mauve Obessions, Marsk loose eyeshadow in Rich List (half used up)

tannygirl
3392 posts
Eyeliner: KVD Lash Liner, KVD Tattoo Liner in Trooper (used up a couple minis), Za Liquid Liner, EOH Sahara nude pencil, UD eye pencil in Whiskey

Eye Primer: KVD eye primer crayon (used up) and Bareminerals Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow

Powder: Antipodes (used up) and YSL Universal Powder

Bronzer: Nars Laguna

Blush: Tarte Exposed and Thrilled, the Balm Hot Mama, Beach and Desert, Becca Tigerlily

tannygirl
3392 posts
Highlighter: Nars Hot Sand, Becca Rose Quartz and Opal

Finishing Powder: Hourglass

Mascara: Blinc (used up) and Clinique Lash Power (used up)

Setting Spray: Mac Fix + (used up), UD All Nighter (used up)

Lip Products: Living Nature Lipstick in Laughter (used up), Marc Jacobs Lip Vinyl in Kissability (used up), Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Nude Rose, Bite Beauty Lip Crayon in Torte, Makeup Geek Healing Lip Glaze in Creamsicle Delight, Sigma Lip Eclipse in Sigma Pink and Lip Base in Euphoria, Lorac Lip Crayon in Mauve

trudijoy
8375 posts
Isn't this the same as Shaz's thread you just posted all this on? 

sorry, not meaning to come off as rude, just hard to follow the forum today with so many long, similar posts.
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Not quite. :-) Shaz's thread was on what were the best items you bought in 2019 so more along the lines of items you found and loved - skincare, makeup, hair, body, nails.

This is the makeup items you used the most this year, could've been items you had bought and used before but really started reaching for this year. Most of the items I really started using and used up this year were items I didn't buy this year in fact alot of them I have owned for a few years. Did you rediscover something you liked so much you used it up this year? 
Macs
5351 posts
My most reached for items of 2019 were : 

Rexona Spray Deodorant 
Palmolive Sweet Pea Hand Sanitiser
Morphe Brushes 
Real Techniques Brushes
Carousel Beauty Blender 
Maybelline Fit me Dewy
Carousel Eye Brow Spoolie 
Foundation (Repurchased 5 times ) 
Lady Million Perfume
Juicy Couture Rose, Glacé, I am Juicy , 
Za liquid liner until it ran dry
Clarins Day & Night Cream
Kylie Queen Loose Pigment Highlighter

List goes on . I use a lot of products daily . 

tabucutie
1811 posts
Essence mascaras, nyx highlighter, wet n wild foundation and blush.
tannygirl
3392 posts
For brushes: RT pointed liner brush, Sigma E17 Waterliner Brush, Zoeva Winged Liner brush, Sigma E75 Angled brow, Sigma E46 Inner Corner Shader, Carousel spoolies, Sigma Detail Concealer F71, Sigma Soft Blend Concealer F64, RT Expert Face, RT Foundation Brush, Oasis Beauty Foundation Brush, Beauty Blender, powder puff

Those were the ones I was washing every week or other week
MareeB
5239 posts
Me too with the Za liquid liner Macs. Has anyone found a good replacement product? Nothing I've tried has been as good.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
My most loved last year would be ...

FOUNDATION - Dior face and body or the IT Cosmetics CC Cream
BRONZER - Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer 
EYE PALETTE - Tati Beauty Textured Neutrals or HB light nude obsessions
MASCARA - Benefit Rollerlash or Essence Lash Princess
HIGHLIGHTER - Benefit Cookie or Stila heavens hue in kitten
BLUSH - Ciate Pinch Me or Milani Luminoso baked blush

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!