Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Vault Preview

24 posts, 19 members
Kimrose
1416 posts
So I had a wee peek and I have to say I think this is the biggest vault I can remember. I am sitting this one out as I have been a bit on the slack side but goos luck to the rest of you ladies ans I hope you get what is on your wishlists.
Thanks to our BR babes, looks like this one will be another winner.
KnotJustAScarf
43 posts
Yes, I'm so excited! It looks like a really nice range of goodies as well. I'm keen for some new skincare I think. What does everyone have their eyes on??
Sophia
203 posts
I have enough points to get a couple of small things or an eye cream if I'm lucky.

shazatron101
5112 posts
Oooh jinkies i nearly forgot!!! Looks like a blimmen good vault ladies!
triffid
151 posts
I actually took time to  look too and yes thre are a few on my wish list.
Sophia
203 posts
Right, I'm now officially caught up on all the reviews I needed to do! 
Good luck at the Snatch n Grab chickies - may we all find a bit of treasure to take home :o)
tabucutie
1811 posts
I've only participated in the last couple of vaults but this one looks bigger then the others. It's going to be a good one. Just wondering if anyone else wrote a list but then went back to check if they really wanted an item but it's disappeared?

I think I could easily use up my points but the items i'm quite interested in has a high stock amount so should be able to get them. I'm thinking of getting stuff I wouldn't normally go for.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Wow it sure looks like there'll be something for everyone! I'm really really wanting that remington hair straightener but knowing me I'll probably oversleep on saturday or have some sort of internet problem. The Clarins hydra essentiel cream looks nice too, it's something I would never splurge on but wouldn't mind treating myself to.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Tabucutie, I noticed quite a few items disappeared and it's gone down from 6 pages to 4. 

Im probably going to sit this one out as I don't have many points and there's nothing I actually need in there lol. Might wait to see what's dropped in on Saturday and Sunday. 
MareeB
5241 posts
LOl it did too soozie! I'm going to wing it this time. I'm not too bothered either way. I have a LOT of stuff already sitting around!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh poos I missed it lol. Gotta love going in blind though!
Helibabi
101 posts
exciting! I snuck off for a look. Just hope I can drop my car off early enough for its wof so I can get in. Fingers x 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Me too, Maree! And after the hideous allergic reaction last week, I'm a bit wary of trying anything new without a sample first at the moment. 
AboutFace
412 posts
I missed the preview :-(
Macs
5351 posts
I missed the preview too . I was working 3pm to 10 pm . I’ll be going in blind 
tabucutie
1811 posts
From 6 pages to 4? Now i'm not sure what will actually be available. So kind of going in half blind? I want a lot of stuff but dont need most of it. Uh well, just how it goes I guess.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Had a look, excited. Saw the Maybelline lippie I picked up last time and the Avon eyeliner. So I've got those crossed off the list.
Julieal
915 posts
I missed the preview but have a low score in points so I will wing it -If I miss out will be better for next time -Good Luck to you all
EliseMM
120 posts
Maybe it was just me, but a lot of items in the vault preview said 'Sold Out.' Does this mean they're not actually going to be available when the vault opens? Confused...
trudijoy
8375 posts
Previews are always like that elise :) 
kirstyj
1732 posts
I’m excited - there has been a few things that I’ve wanted to try but haven’t been able to justify spending real money on them yet
shazatron101
5112 posts
i am exccciiited cos straight after the vault im throwing on the boulder holder and we are going to the farmers market! bahahah

happy saturday ladies :-D
Johanna
38 posts
Missed it this morning and the preview. Had family here totally forgot. So; enlighten me what was in it? Eye liner lipstick eye cream a hair dryer a straightener.... What else I must try tomorrow
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Ended up refraining from getting anything from today's vault. But I'll log on again tomorrow evening and see if there's anything I want! I'm curious too who got the electronics? Please please post photos on the photowall of your hauls!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!