Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

76 posts, 30 members
-Bex-
611 posts
ooh this is SO exciting sheesh you spoil us! a hint for the drop ins? The suspense!! 
First Lady
957 posts
then you might need to occupy my hands with copious amounts of Skittles lest I type too much...

Well, -bexb- I can't tell you what they are, but I can tell you they are simply the best ever surprises, and seeing the vault in it's entirety I honestly don't know if I'd jump straight in, or hold off for the drop-ins...

Does that help?  :P

xox
kirstyj
1732 posts
I know how my Sunday is going to be spent.... My partner is pre warned that his computer isn't his for a day ... Not sure how this will go down :P
Kimrose
1416 posts
So I just had another peek in the vault and I couldnt believe my eyes! There is more...yup, more goodies, it is hard to believe. This is going to be mammoth.  Thanks Nat and your helpers.
Emily-jane
314 posts
I don't see how the vault could get any better :) Not long now very exciting.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
11 pages of spoiling but now I'm curious on the drop ins
swamphen
73 posts
Arghhhhh.... I've stopped looking. There is so much amazing stuff ????
I'm going to be totally restrained and save my points!!

Happy vaulting everyone!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Same swamphen. I've been lucky enough to be 8nvolved in 2 vaults already, although I'd love some of the amazing goodies I'll save my points and let everyone else enjoy the vault. I'll Ohhhhh and ahhhh at what everyone else picks up! :)

Happy Vaulting ladies x
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh so excited for the vault tomorrow! I am actually in Auckland for the weekend so hope I can access the internet since I have a few things I have been eyeing up in the vault! Hope everyone manages to get what they really want too x 9hours and 39 minutes to go. I need to go and get some shut eye, tomorrow is not the day for a sleep in.
MissQT
1547 posts
 I'm excited to! There are a couple of things I have my eye on. I hope everyone gets something they want. There are a lot if goodies in this vault!
Macs
5351 posts
Omg 41 minutes Im watching the clock. In my pjs. Feel like I haven't done this before. This will be my third vault .
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Good luck, Macs! It's my third vault too. I wrote up my strategy last night lol. I'm still in my pjs too. Need to grab some coffee to get my fingers moving faster!
MrsRosie
214 posts
T minus 30mins ladies!

soozie - Strategy... is it that intense?! ekkk! Its my first vault and Im already super nervous!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I'm really nervous for today's vault.. I have no idea why! 
Macs
5351 posts
Good on you for having a statergy Worldof. Goodluck for your first vault Mrs Rosie. Got my list and B plan ready if I fail to get anything on my list lol
Head Pixie
569 posts
10 minutes! Not long!

Good luck! xo
shazatron101
5112 posts
Stop changing the pages everything is on! Lol my list is all wrong now hahahahahah ;-) 7 minutes :P 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Love it Soozie! I haven't written anything up but I know what I want. Exciting :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mrsrosie, my first vault I just sat there is disbelief as everything disappeared before my eyes! I couldn't get anything fast enough. But I kept checking throughout the day and eventually got a perfume that was dropped in later. 

Ive decided what I really want and what to go for first, based on avaliable numbers. And I have worked out what tabs will get me there quickest! Let's see if it works! All depends on internet speed of course. Good luck ladies! Five minutes to go!!!!!
MissQT
1547 posts
4 minutes now!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Gosh that was so fast! Like half the things I wanted were sold out in seconds but I managed to pick up a couple on my list. Thanks BR for an awesome vault experience! Made my day :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Have there been any drop ins? I hope those who missed out this morning time it well so they get whatever is dropped in :-D
MissQT
1547 posts
I was wondering that too Shaz. I haven't seen anything.
First Lady
957 posts
Things are darting in and out, we're not posting them, so there's no mad rush/disappointments.

xxx
Hi hi ladies, I'm new to the site :) so missed the vault this time but would love to hear bout the goodies you guys picked up???
ragingfrog
1289 posts
When the packages start arriving the pictures go up on the photo wall real quick.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!