Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

76 posts, 30 members
Kimrose
1416 posts
So ladies, the next amazing vault is not too far away, what have you got your eyes on? I would love to try one of the AIO sugar scrubs.
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm looking at some more beauty supplements Kim. There's some great products in there, isn't there?
kirstyj
1732 posts
I've got my eye on a few things! I have heaps of points as I didn't spend in the last couple of vaults. I would really like to pick up the Dermalogica primer as I've been out of a primer for a while now so would love to pick a new one up... There are so many things in there though I can see myself getting carried away once I'm in there.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I wasn't going to initially but I've loads of points and I think it'll be a well-timed pick-me-up
Macs
5351 posts
Okay my list is huge as! Can I say everything lol I got ten thousand to blow. 
Jesse
745 posts
I haven't participated in a Vault in quite some time, the last time I did sadly my order was cancelled but that does mean I have nice points to spend. I'd love to try the Dermalogica Clear Start kit
Emily-jane
314 posts
There are a lots of amazing goodies in the vault this time. I like the look of the primer. I hope everyone gets what they want :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
There's a lot in there! I'm lovin' it. I dunno what I'm going to try and get though - the perfumes look nice but I have no idea what they smell like and my senses aren't putting a smell together in my head when I read the descriptions haha ;-) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah hopefully people are considerate and only take what they'd like. Not a fan of when people take vault stuff to give away etc personally.

i didn't see perfumes when I glanced through! Go smell them maybe?

i def have a couple of things I'd like
shazatron101
5112 posts
I think they're page 4 or 5 hahahaha. I used the google machine and well, I think I know which I like better haha so we will see. Or I'll just sit it out ;-)
I don't understand people that get stuff from the vault and then I see them selling it/it's in a giveaway like...?? That's just rude
trudijoy
8375 posts
Selling is against BR rules I think. Giving it away should be too but would be impossible to police. Waaaay different if you get it to try yourself and end up not liking it and passing it on. That's fine IMO. What grates is when girls miss out on things they have the points for because someone got something as a gift for a nonmember. I think that's unfair
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm overstocked on perfume anyway lol. Eyeing up conditioner, mascara, moisturiser and dye
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'm totally against taking things I am not that into or going to use, just because it's there. I think there was only one vault when I would've gone for the perfume but missed out. I did get a few things from that vault that I did like. I don't really go for perfume in the vault, just because I'm picky and I know someone else would probably like it more. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
There are a couple of things I'd like, id love to get a perfume :) if not that's ok too! I really hope no one takes advantage of the vault and pick things up just to give away or sell. That's a bit stink!
First Lady
957 posts
Firstly - the primer is amazing!  I have a before and after pic of it, it takes me from 'daytime drinker flush' to English rose.  (well maybe not an English rose, but definitely less of a lush)

Secondly - thank you for sending out good vault intentions.  We work so hard stocking the vault and it really is our way of saying thank you for the reviews.  

It's actually really disheartening when people do just take for the sake of taking or moan about how it works, having to pay shipping or not getting what they want.  (I once received a right ranty email about having to pay shipping for 'just one lipstick'...)

But we think each vault gets better, not just in variety, but in the way it's approached by everyone and well, if we do get a few bad eggs, we can take solace in the fact the fabulous outnumber them.

xox
trudijoy
8375 posts
Nat those rants give me the grumpiest. I've missed out on stuff that was confirmed 2 vaults in a row and it annoyed me but I blamed the people who didn't vault correctly and caused inaccuracies. The vaults a generous thing you do and if you don't wanna pay postage then drive your butt to a shop and pay for the product.

Some ppl don't deserve favours
chikoboo
3402 posts
I really hope the vault goes well and those who are keen on certain things get them. I'm not interested in the perfumes as I haven't managed to get a sniff test. There is a couple of things that have being going ohhhhh but if I don't get them there is another vault later in the year.

Positive vibes all around xx
Arohas
77 posts
I went into a department store to find vault items. I smelt the fragrances and looked at other items. I wanted to be prepared if I am invited into the vault. I fell in love with one of the perfumes. I wanted to purchase it then and there. Unfortunately funds didn't allow at that time.
Emily-jane
314 posts
Being awarded points from writing reviews to then use later in the beauty vault is a real privilege, I can't believe some people complain about paying shipping! Hopefully things run smoothly!
MareeB
5241 posts
The crew do a fabulous job of running the vaults Nat, it amazes me how the system deals with such a huge and sudden influx of traffic without a major crash. And there's always lots of beautiful products to pick from.  We're so lucky :)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I haven't decided what I'd like from the vault yet, lots of lovely things as usual :)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
The vault is an extra added bonus of the website :) I find it sad that people would complain and take advantage but keeping everything positive, I hope it all goes well and everyone gets the opportunity to get some things on there wishlist :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
i don't think i was being negative.

I hope people get the things they are after as well
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I want the Baby Foot! I am fascinated with it.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Nah I didn't think your comment was negative either, Trudi. Not towards BR at least, just at the rapscallions who abuse the vault and its power ;-)

OoOooOh Pifithrin baby foot looks awesome! Why is there only 1!!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
rapscallions is a great word, and tbh if someones going to be inconsiderate i don't have the energy to be nice to them
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I wish people would not take advantage. Although with some things, like a recent vault with lots of products targeted at men, it is to be expected to an extent.
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I've got my eye on the perfume... I have even got myself a preference. But if I am a bit slow, I'm not too worried.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
My eyes are on lush pink flamingo bubble bar. I need good relaxing bath after too much work load.
Macs
5351 posts
Aw rajvee that flamingo does look good aye. I had my eye on the Living Nature Mask because of Marees review about it. My fingers are crossed firmly.
MareeB
5241 posts
You're so sweet and kind Amy. I hope everyone gets what they want too :)

I hope you love the mask Macs!!!
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Hamm. Living nature mask look interesting too. Best of luck macs. Hope you get those things which you really want. 
Artemis
311 posts
This is my first, and I have 1000 points to spend - not heaps but enough. Want to try my luck at a NYX butter gloss pack, Bee Hand Cream, Lush Bubble bar...still eyeing up the rest to decide.
Oh and my dream would be to get an Oasis Apple a Day cream but there are only 2 so I dont think I'll be that lucky.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I hear the apple a day is amazing too! It's got some great reviews.
MrsO
196 posts
I would love to try the Apple a Day, and the Garnier BB Cream is a favourite of mine.
bronjenks
253 posts
Ahh, The Vault... just love it... there have been issues in the past but as First Lady says, with each Vault they just get better and better.  I dont have too many points but have been eyeing up the BDB brow packs and the babyfeet, man those look so lovely!  The perfume would be amazing but not enough points for that.  I like to get things that I dont normally buy, either because of price or its something a little different that I'd be unsure about.  The Vault is great for that. Blessings ladies :-)
First Lady
957 posts
So oodles of products have been added to the vault...

Do not panic if the numbers go down, I'm going to put the vault through it's paces tonight and test sales on all platforms.  It'll be tough, but I promise to put all the products back.  ;)

xox
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh wow - there's so much in there! I thought I knew what I wanted..but, well....
trudijoy
8375 posts
now i'm excited. there's stuff in there i really want to try out. fingers x'd i manage, things are pretty rough atm so a few treats would be nice
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
ooooh this is getting exciting! Some great stuff in there!
First Lady
957 posts
Cough, more to come.
Head Pixie
569 posts
NAT!!! SHUSH!!!! xxx
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
It just gets better and better!
shazatron101
5112 posts
This is probably the best vault I've ever seen! You ladies are out doing yourselves!
First Lady
957 posts
Pixie I just can't stop.  I want to tell them about the drop ins.

I want to tell them so bad....you might need to ban me from the forum until it's over..
shazatron101
5112 posts
Nahhh you can tell us Nat, we will just tie the lovely Pixie up so she can't tell you off :-P (with a healthy supply of wine and skittles... Or whatever Pixies eat )
MareeB
5241 posts
You can tell us Nat, we won't tell anyone...
tannygirl
3392 posts
Wow the vault is just getting more and more amazing.
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Oh my! So many things!
Head Pixie
569 posts
Nat, I can't ban you, you're First Lady!! Can't blame you for wanting to let the goodness out though. So. Much. Goodness!! (So jealous of everyone who gets to participate, there are a couple (million) of things that are blowing my mind!)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!