Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

6 posts, 5 members
2moogles
5 posts
Just looking for opinions on the vamp stamp...  I can never get my winged eyeliner right.  Anyone had any luck?  Good?  Bad or awful?
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I’ve never tried a stamp for winged eyeliner, but on days when I need to do my winged eyeliner in a hurry I just use the v-shaped end of a bobby pin. I line the flat edge up with the corner of my eye with the sticking out part of the v going above my lashes, then line the body of the bobby clip up with the end of my eyebrow. I press lightly to make a slight indentation on my skin, remove the bobby clip, and use the feint indentation as a guide before it disappears. Repeat on the other eye.

Some people like to rub a bit of eyeliner onto the v-shaped end of the bobby pin and almost stamp a template onto their skin before filling it in, but that’s never really worked for me. The eyeliner seems to dry too fast before I can line everything up. 

Have a a look at this YouTube clip , it may make more sense. 
AboutFace
413 posts
I never knew there was such a trick, looks easy and the outcome is bang on. I've learnt something knew. I've always used a brush.
tabucutie
1811 posts
That's an interesting tip. I am shocking whenever I try to do the wing tip thing so I've mostly given up on it. I'll still try your recommendation, maybe it will work for me.
2moogles
5 posts
I can't believe I can use a hair pin.  My god who knew?!  Thanks for the tip!
Dalica
2 posts
Find your own way,nothing is a question before the time.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!