Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

6 posts, 5 members
2moogles
5 posts
Just looking for opinions on the vamp stamp...  I can never get my winged eyeliner right.  Anyone had any luck?  Good?  Bad or awful?
Silvene
REVIEW EXPERT
782 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I’ve never tried a stamp for winged eyeliner, but on days when I need to do my winged eyeliner in a hurry I just use the v-shaped end of a bobby pin. I line the flat edge up with the corner of my eye with the sticking out part of the v going above my lashes, then line the body of the bobby clip up with the end of my eyebrow. I press lightly to make a slight indentation on my skin, remove the bobby clip, and use the feint indentation as a guide before it disappears. Repeat on the other eye.

Some people like to rub a bit of eyeliner onto the v-shaped end of the bobby pin and almost stamp a template onto their skin before filling it in, but that’s never really worked for me. The eyeliner seems to dry too fast before I can line everything up. 

Have a a look at this YouTube clip , it may make more sense. 
AboutFace
REVIEW EXPERT
33 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I never knew there was such a trick, looks easy and the outcome is bang on. I've learnt something knew. I've always used a brush.
tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
352 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
That's an interesting tip. I am shocking whenever I try to do the wing tip thing so I've mostly given up on it. I'll still try your recommendation, maybe it will work for me.
2moogles
5 posts
I can't believe I can use a hair pin.  My god who knew?!  Thanks for the tip!
Dalica
2 posts
Find your own way,nothing is a question before the time.