Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Urban Decay Naked palettes

6 posts, 4 members
siouxsannah
261 posts
Just a head's up (and I have double-checked this online) but Urban Decay have discontinued the original Naked Palette. So if you need it and you see it, you had better buy it!
Their new Naked Cherry palette is about to launch in NZ too. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
They were selling them half price a few weeks back when it was first announced they were discontinuing them, so I very much doubt anyone will have them for sale brand new anymore. There might be some on eBay etc though as I am sure there will be people who took advantage of that discount to sell on. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I don't have any of the naked palettes although I really want Naked Heat, I'm so into those red toned browns these days and that one has the most mattes which are the staple for most of my eye makeup looks. There's rumors of two more palettes Naked Honey and Naked AF. I like the sound of Naked Honey, I imagine those honey toned golden shades would also be up my alley.
siouxsannah
261 posts
Wow, you ladies are onto it! I just bought Naked 3, as I think cool, pink tones suit my complexion best. Naked Cherry looks interesting - although I don't need another palette! Naked AF is an intriguing name! I wonder what the colour scheme for that will be? 
MareeB
5239 posts
Mighty Ape have some The Balm palettes on sale on daily deals today - it was sooo tempting.
tannygirl
3392 posts
UD Naked AF could be a re-released improved version of the orginal palette. I'm curious about the color scheme too.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!