Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Tinting eyebrows

7 posts, 6 members
NikitaSmith
15 posts
Can anyone help with the best way to go about learning to tint my own eyebrows? Products to use or tips/tricks?

Im paying a fortune for something I think Id be able to master myself with the right knowledge and products!
MareeB
5244 posts
Hi Nikita  It's actually simple. Just buy the product from a chemist and use the equipment that comes with it. I'm a total klutz but I can do a really good job of mine!!
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh and you can also do your top lashes at the same time - just like applying mascara, leave for a few minutes and wipe off the excess with a damp cotton ball!!
Lutece
1849 posts
Yes! It's easy to do at home and you can purchase a tinting pack from a chemist or online, my advice is before tinting your brows to go around the outside of your brows with Vaseline for a cleaner shape :)
Macs
5351 posts
U culd get some Elf eye brow stencils and get the colour kit from the chemist. Let us know how it goes I might try it myself.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Lutece, great advise! I dyed my hair black and slapped hair dye on my brows. It was stuck to my skin around my brows for ages!!!
Mila
1209 posts
And I would suggest trying a little bit on your skin before putting on your eyebrows ( I had a reaction to one before !) in saying that I have super sensitive skin !. 
and maybe not before going anywhere important in case you make a mistake :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!