Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The best liquid eyeliner

13 posts, 9 members
Lutece
1849 posts
I need a new one!
Im currently using Miki liquid eyeliner for $6 which does get the job done but im wanting a better quality, more precise, thicker liquid eyeliner

What do yous use & recommend?

Thank you in advance
hughes_dre
229 posts
I've got a few Avon liquid liners in all different colours and they're honestly amazing.  The formula isn't thick or runny, it's just right, the pigmentation is awesome and they last a long, long time.
hughes_dre
229 posts
The eyeliner is called 'Simply Pretty Glitter and Shine Sparkling Eyeliner' :) 
chikoboo
3402 posts
I use the Avon Glimmersticks for a pencil effect, but for a liquid line I've been using a Maybelline one and its fab!! its designed like a felt tip pen so is so easy to hold and control, its just like drawing on your face, which is great for getting the perfect winged tip.
Lutece
1849 posts
I like avon, thank you hughes_dre & chickaboo ill check out the maybelline ones :)
Bayley
238 posts
I am a loyal fan of the Rimmel glam eyes liquid eyeliner. It has the most amazingly thin brush and the formula is pretty good too. It is relatively cheap as well which is always a bonus.
baileybreanna
119 posts
I love the Chi Chi liquid liner! Cheap and super easy to use :)
Lutece
1849 posts
I love Rimmel and chichi, i want to buy them all, thank you girls for your help, it means alot :)
1139 posts
The elf liquid eyeliner is pretty great for the price! It stays all day and doesn't smudge at all.
mkltsullivan
85 posts
I really like designer brands fine eyeliner in black, its about $10 and does a really good job. I also love the fine brush as it is much easier to use than a felt tip applicator in my opinion. I do use gel eyeliner more though, I use one by elizabeth arden which is fabulous!
Lutece
1849 posts
I want to try them all! Has anyone tried the stila liquid eyeliner?
Shazzaali
45 posts
The most recent liquid eyeliner I have tried is the new loreal one, I think it's called superfine liner - or something like that. It's a pen liner with a brush tip but it flows so well and the colour is very pigmented, you dont have to go over again and again like most pen liquid eyeliners. Theres a thick one and a thin one, I tried the thin one and I was very pleased as it is perfect for cat eyeliner or just a a flick. I found it to be little expensive - $30 at Farmers but I think it is pretty amazing stuff!
kayxcake
422 posts
My favourite liquid eyeliner is the Shiseido Automatic Fine Eyeliner, it's a bit pricey, I remember it cost around $60 from Farmers. Expensive but in my opinion it's the best! Dries fast, smudge proof, last the whole day / night. Cheaper ones I like is the Sana Super Quick Matte Liquid Eyeliner (Japanese brand) and Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner (one of the best drugstore ones I've used).

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!