Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

17 posts, 11 members
ChristineHoll
152 posts
My sister (lives in america) just ordered the Too Faced Stardust by Vegas Nay palette for me from Ulta!! Of course being Ulta it comes with a GWP (a super cute deluxe TF lipstick sample and makeup bag) and then to hit the free shipping threshold she threw in a Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 palette! I've been wanting TF and MUR for so long now, so I'm super excited that it's finally happening!!

Anyone else here have Stardust? I've seen some tutorials on youtube for it and it looks pretty cool, I'm loving the purples in it!
chikoboo
3402 posts
*sulks* nope! and it looks so fabulous I really do want it.   Don't mind me having a jealous strop right now ;)

Nah! Congrats sweets that sounds fantastic and how lucky are you! that palette looks amazing and some of the looks I have seen others do with it, well wow!! you must post on the beauty wall when you have had a play xx
chikoboo
3402 posts
I can't be too sulky though I did just buy Makeupforever flash palette so I can try my hand at some ghoulishness at Halloween ;)
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Sounds awesome :)
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I'll definitely be posting haul pics when it arrives, I have yet to master the art of taking photos of my eye looks though! Any tips?
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm no master but I take a pic of my whole face and crop it down to eyes only lol
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Of eye photos? Good lighting and cropping.
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I might need to get a little tri-pod for my camera and hope it focuses on my eyes! I'd get my husband to do it but for some reason his photos never really come out quite right...
Macs
5351 posts
No but it is a new release. From what I see it looks really good
Rezee
1964 posts
OMG sooooo jealous right now! That palette looks amazing! I am looking forward to seeing your eye looks.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I put a mirror on the windowsill, turn the phone around and take the photo that way, using the good camera rather than the selfie camera. It works wonderfully, as there is natural light (hopefully not a buttload of sunlight) and because of the mirror you can see how focused the camera is/make it more focused. Does that make sense? Lol I hope so!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Just google images and awww I'm so jealous! It looks so gorgeous please put up pics on photowall when you use it!
chikoboo
3402 posts
The best tip for eye close ups I got was to make sure your image is set to the highest res.  Be in a room full of natural light by a window or true light (blue/white not yellow) and hold a piece of white card under your chin to reflect light up to the eye area.  Take photo of whole face then once uploaded crop to just the eye being set to high res makes sure it doesn't pixelate =)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Ohhhh my god, the TF lippy would have me jumping up and down! I almost bought one that was practically brand new for $50, even though it was orange and I'd never wear it, just so I had one! Coz they're sooo expensive otherwise.

Thankfully the realist in me won that battle, but oh how I would love to try one!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Awesome! That must be an awesome start to the weekend for you. How nice of your Sister doing that for you. I would love to do an Ulta order.
Lutece
1849 posts
Thats so nice of your sister and no I havent got Stardust but its on my lust list, I hope you post swatches on here when you get it :)
ChristineHoll
152 posts
The Ulta order arrived to my sister today and it looks awesome!! They also threw in samples of Smashbox primer, maybelline matte & poreless foundation (in my shade too, I've been wanting to try it!) and a retinol night cream. Now I just need to do a Too Faced order, get that sent to her, and have the whole lot redirected my way!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!