Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Mascara Issues

7 posts, 6 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey BR lovelies, needing some recommendations (or advice).

I have long, thick dark eyelashes but still love to wear mascara. Issue I have is that it seems like my mascara curls nicely but after a short time tend to drop again. I'm thinking its the weight of the eyelashes as I've tried different formulas and used a heated eye curler and a manual eye curler.

I've also used fibre mascara (can't use this though as it irritates my eyes big time).

So my question is, how do you get your eyelashes to pop and stay curled without having to use false lashes. I have the length and the thickness, I just don't have the POP I would like lol.

Hope that makes sense xx
AboutFace
413 posts
Maybe wiggle most of the product at the base of your lashes and just use enough on the length to add colour if at all. Using eyeliner line close to the lash line for extra depth or impact.You could try a clear mascara and see if it performs differently for you.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Have you tried getting your lashes permed, hon? I got mine done a few years back when a beautician friend was learning how and I let her use my face. Mine are super long and fine, they were curled so far back the first day that they looked folded but they gradually relax and stay ‘out’ for like 4-6 weeks from memory 

side note: do nottttt open your eye while the solution is on your lashes. Ouch!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Ha, my lashes just don't really curl to begin with. Good luck finding something that works for you :)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Hi, hope this helps, I have lashes thanks to flash 
and as I was off on a travel adventure without access to makeup for three weeks
oh that was hard 
I went and had my eyelashes permed and tinted so for 6/7 weeks I had these beautiful curled lashes not over the top curly but a beautiful uplifting curl 
I must admit amazing 
I did get the odd comment are they false 
I would highly recommend that's something you should look at :) 
it was $69 x
MissQT
1547 posts
I find my don’t stay curled all day but I also use the wiggle technique and perhaps try curling your eyelashes, I always curl them.
MissQT
1547 posts
I wanted to try getting a lash lift too as I’ve seen this on people and it makes your lashes look amazing. This is what trudi was talking about 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!