Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Has Anyone Bought Directly off the Kat Von D Beauty Website? Do They Post to Youshop?

2 posts, 2 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I know! I thought that Sephora was the only place to carry her line of cosmetics. But when I was having a browse through the reviews on BR I noticed a link to Kat Von D Beauty and it wasn't Sephora! But here's where it gets exciting there is stuff on the website that was discontinued and lots more stuff that Sephora.nz doesn't carry. Like her trios, perfume and palettes and duochromes and also I found her eye primer for 7USD on the site, just when the one I'm using is drying up! So naturally I had to check if they ship internationally and unfortunately they don't, but they do ship to PO boxes so that gave me a bit of hope.
    So I'm just wondering has anyone bought off the site and had them ship to Youshop with success. I'm asking because I did encounter problems with Sephora not posting to Youshop and then not accepting my Mastercard which had enough money to cover my order, after I listed a friend's address in the US. So I'm want to know if anyone has tried buying from the site and was it a success. Oh and they're bringing back the Metal Matte palette for a limited time as well and there's a whole bunch of other new products as well as the Better Together Collab with Two Faced. 
Macs
5351 posts
I had a look on the site . Wow , heaps of cool things. Never purchased overseas. I heard paypal is better for payment instead of the card. I wish you luck.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!