Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Free model co mascara with next magazine!

10 posts, 7 members
xjayloux
900 posts
Model co products are REALLY good and this month if you buy the NEXT magazine (its the september issue but they release them early) you get a free fat lash mascara. I highly recommend buying magazines when they have Model co freebies as they are insanely good products and quality!

I got mine from countdown for $8.90, used my $15 countdown voucher haha.
Diff74
61 posts
Im off to buy one. Gotta love a freebe.

Crisper
66 posts
Such a good mascara indeed!I highly recommend it to everyone!
deville
42 posts
I saw this today at the supermarket but wanted to find out if their product was any good first.  Thanks for letting us all know - off to buy it tomorrow. :)
xjayloux
900 posts
Any chance that you could add fat lash by model co for review Beauty Review? I think a lot of us ladies would have got sucked into buying the magazine for it haha =P xo
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Hi everyone, I have looked at most stores (countdown, new world, paperplus etc) for the next magazine freebie for Sept issue. However no stores have the mascara free with it? It's just the lone magazine (lol that I'm not interested in!)

Where did you guys buy this?
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
aww thats a shame i got mine from countdown last week.Hope you find it :)
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Thanks Jamie, still searching! Maybe the deal is just not available in central Auckland stores.
Emsky
19 posts
I popped out a grabbed this today - can't wait to try the mascara since everyone has such great things to say about it. Such good value as a freebie too :)
xjayloux
900 posts
Kellyleanne only available at supermarkets and gas stations! The post shops and those sorts of shops etc wont have the freebie! If you are really stuck, try a gas station thats where i tend to find them if ive missed out at the supermarkets i frequent.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!