Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

FLash Eyelash serum

19 posts, 13 members
xjayloux
900 posts
Ok so this is one of the Cheaper ones on the market and i saw a blog post about it on NZGIRL so i was wondering if anyone here has used it and if so what they thought?

You can basically bag one for around $50 mark which i think its pretty good.
Nishu
374 posts
nops! neither used nor heard of :)

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com
jayne
4 posts
I'm using it now, we shall see....................... :)

Ok, I've been using it 6 months or so now and my 1st bottle only just ran out! It definitely works! I'm very impressed with it!
RachelM
345 posts
I'm actually watching Flash Lash on The shopping Chanel right now ch 18 on Sky hmm interesting, waiting for the price
RachelM
345 posts
There offering $69:10 or wait theres more lol 2 for $89:10 but wait theres more a free pair of latweez tweezers lol compared to uberlash thats a bargain
emkei
14 posts
I have been using fLash for about 3 weeks and I think my lashes are longer but I can't say that they are thicker.  They do however say that it needs to be used for 3 months so maybe they will thicken up.

Ok I have now been using fLash for over 3 mths now and my eye lashes are definately longer!!  I have had so many people over the last month or so say they never realised how long my eye lashes were and how lucky I am to have long beautiful lashes!!
I still don't think they are any thicker but most definately longer!!!!  I totally recommend giving this serum a go.  
As for thicker lashes I use mega lush mascara and that seems to make them thicker, used with this and my long lashes my eyes look amazing!!!  
I have to admit I am pretty impressed with this product and will be purchasing this again and again and again.  I am totally in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
undascore_at
38 posts
Oooooo can't wait to hear your results girls! I have been looking for a cheaper option to Lilash!
RachE14
82 posts
Does anyone know if you can also use flash on your eyebrows as well??
RachelM
345 posts
When I was watching the infomercial on Shopping Channel the other night, they said yes you can use it on eyebrows, especially if you have over tweezed its great, supposedly
Crisper
66 posts
Vitamin E(tocopherol) is also a very good  option!
xjayloux
900 posts
jayne - keep me updated!!
Crisper - as in oil?
Crisper
66 posts
Ye, oil and should be pure, no other ingredients in it.I bought it from www.purefx.co.nz
RachE14
82 posts
What a great website, have you used ant of the other oils? I want to try the argan oil
Crisper
66 posts
Yep,  coconut, argan, jojoba, evening primrose, cocoa butter, shea butter, vitamin e, rosehip oil, all from that site.I used them in various homemade recipies for eyelashes, hair and skin, that I mostly found them on web.there are so many good ones!
is anybody there who have used latisse?

i have read reviews about it and seems effective but just curious about it..
kirstyg
16 posts
I have been using Flash lash for about 6 weeks, seems to work fine. I am comparing it to Lilash which I used for a couple of years and it worked great.  But the Flash is a third of the price hence the reason I changed. 

I have also been using a lash serum on my eyebrows as they are getting a bit sparse snd I do think they are thicker; not bushy but there is definitely more of them.  It's from Coral Colours, bought it online, think it cost around $25 ex Aus.  It is a lash serum but I just brush it on using the wand. Might be worth a try if you didn't want to pay the Lilash price.
zzznicky
8 posts
Anyone got any updates on these serums or oils in regards to eyebrows? I over plucked years ago and now they dont grow anymore - i have these silly little half circles above my eyes when i want thicker, straighter brows! X
MicheleC
419 posts
I have been using fLash on my brows. Plucked them at 13 and they didn't grow back. So recently I dyed them so i could see them more. I can tell they are growing because the new hairs are white! It is really slow but it is working.
Sugabies
4 posts
Flash definitely works. I have had many compliments for my long lashes and some accusations of falsies so that's a bonus! Have tried using on eyebrows also and have not truly noticed as I get my eyebrows tinted which helps with filling in patchy gaps.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!