Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Favourite eye shadow palettes?

22 posts, 10 members
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
What are your top palettes, the ones you reach for the most or the ones that inspire you. I'm really looking forward to hearing all the answers and if there are any crossovers
trudijoy
8375 posts
most common ones are:

- KVD Metal Matte
- UD shadow box or kaleidoscope dreams
- a mini Mecca one that was LE at xmas
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Oooo I haven't heard on these ... I'm gonna go have a perv! Not that I'm letting myself buy any eye palettes at least for rest of the year
tabucutie
1811 posts
Xobeauty Heaps of Sweets and Essence All About The Magical Forest 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i think they were all LE hon.

I have a Zoeva palette that i don't use often but it's gorgeous - Cocoa blends, it's called, but the actual formula of their shadows is amazing.  
LucyAnnexx
29 posts
I want all of the eyeshadow pallets! I have to restrain myself everytime a pretty one comes out.
I mainly use Zoeva Naturally Yours, Shaaanxo Heaps of Sweets, Tarte Rainforest of the Sea & Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions. I would buy every nudey, shimmery pallet if I could!
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I hear ya! That Heaps of Sweets does look pretty. I tend to gravitate to the smaller palettes at the mo. I love the Huda Beauty ones. Fav one of theirs would be the light nude obsessions. Also loving the Tati Textured Neutrals, original Jaclyn Hill palette, Too Faced Hot Buttered Rum (Xmas release), Natasha Denona Mini Gold and the Colourpop Uh Huh Honey palette
LucyAnnexx
29 posts
Oooh YES! Those are all gorgeous.
I find when I'm eyeing up a new palette I'm like "ok, how many EXACT shades on this palette do I already have on others??" 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Chocolate gold does look really nice. My first ever palette was the chocolate bar palette. Used it a couple times recently and still love it. Passed it's 'best before' date but I don't care hehe. I have UD Nakid 3 also. I really love a gorgeous pink shimmery look. I havent tried ChiChi shadows but really enjoyed one of their brushes and have their SPF CC Cream 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
My fav is ABH modern renaissance. I've hit pan on quite a few shades 
Macs
5351 posts
My all time favourite palletes I have is : 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Prisim Pallette, Kat Von D Fetish pallete , The Jacylin Hill Morphe Pallete , James Charles Artistry Pallette by Morphe, Huda Dessert Dusk pallete, Colorpop Karruche Fem Rosa .

All of them Ive had constant positive feedback . Beautiful pigmentation. Worth every cent . Don't regret buying them. 

tabucutie
1811 posts
Definitely after come colorful palettes, realised recently all the palettes I have are similar shade range. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Love Too Faced and Smashbox's palettes. Actually just love palettte in general. For more affordable palettes, I've picked up quite a few Chi Chi ones over the years. KVD is probably the next one I want to get.
Kat555
143 posts
Oh wow! I don't know how I missed this post. I was just coming here to post exactly what you were asking! Thanks Jackie for starting this topic. Now I have some decisions to make!
Kat555
143 posts
Which ones do you really like for natural looking tones. Saying that I don't mind a bit of pop of colour. I am blonde and very fair! Thanks ladies 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
A great palette is the ABH soft glam. It's got all your neutral everyday tones and makes some stunning looks. I've heard good things about some of the Milani palettes from Farmers too. 
Kat555
143 posts
Fab! Thanks Jackie. I might start by looking up these first.
MissQT
1547 posts
My fave palette is the ABH modern renaissance. The pigmentation is really good and they blend really nicely. UD heat is also nice. 
Kat555
143 posts
MissQT I've just bought this. So excited to find out what it's like. It will actually be my first palette. Will be so nice to have a good range right there all together! Can't wait! 
MissQT
1547 posts
Yay! I hope you like it! Is soo poem that it has a mix of matte and shimmer shades 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Fav palette/duo I'm using atm is Gosh Dusty Purple & bh cosmetics shaaanxo palette. They are due to get removed from my collection this year so trying to get as much use as I can before they go. Have my perfect go to look with 3 shades.
Ginger26
12 posts
I love ABH renassiance and urban decay naked 2

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!