Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Applying Eyeliner

7 posts, 7 members
maezah6280
1 posts
Whats the best way to apply the eyeliner to the top of your eye?
1139 posts
I'm pretty bad with explaining things but I learnt how to do it after watching a video by Shaaanxo on Youtube here.
MissQT
1547 posts
Try starting out by dotting along your lash line with eyeliner, then connecting them with swift feathery lines. As you get better at it and your hand gets steadier you will be able to draw a full line smoothly. Hope this helps
gaijinchick
147 posts
Great youtube vid recommendation! That one is great.

For me, I starting in the middle and then go out.  I have a heck of a time drawing straight when I don't have my contacts in! 
zeishamj
11 posts
I find it so tricky to use pencil eyeliner on the top of my eye. One day I got gel eyeliner and my life changed forever.  Application with a little brush really has made it whole lot easier for me to do top of eye and wing eyeliner. I use the Maybelline one which comes with the little brush.  To me this is the best way ever for eyeliner! :)
Kylenefs
68 posts
Awesome You Tube vid thanks for sharing it
-Nina-
3 posts
Chloemorello on youtube has amazing eyeliner and equally amazing tutorials to go with it. If you are just starting out in the world of eyeliner, felt-tip pens are a good way to start.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!