Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Recommendations for Cool toned fair skin.

5 posts, 5 members
Danijade89
1 posts
For all the cool toned, fair skined babes.

what are you make up go tos? Especially in contours, foundations and bronzers. 

Im having trouble finding items that compliment my skin and dont make me look dirty and orange. 

Thanks!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I’m currently just using Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder instead of foundation. I have one of their bronzers in a palette too. I don’t really use bronzer but this was ok on me. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I'm not fair skinned but for contour and bronzer I know Benefit has a Hoola Light bronzer which is a lighter version of their bestselling bronzer and is good for contouring as well.
kirstyj
1732 posts
I’m a big fan of Bobbi Brown for foundation/concealer products as they go light enough on my skin. This is a problem I’ve had with a lot of other products - so I feel your pain about things making you look a bit orange. I use the Collection Concealer from the supermarket which I enjoy. But I’ve also used a Makeup Revolution concealer from Farmers which I really enjoyed so you could find them a good more affordable option. For bronzer you can’t look past the Body Shop one with the honeycomb pattern on top - although I have to admit I was tempted by the Benefit Hoola Light. But to be honest I don’t use bronzer enough to make it worth while.

Hope this helps.
siouxsannah
261 posts
I'm cool-toned and fair-skinned, so I completely know where you are coming from. For foundattion I am currently using The Ordinary's Serum, and Coverage foundations. They have a great range for fair-skinned people. The shades I am using for both are 1.0 Neutral Silver. I bought mine off Beautylish, but I don't think they are selling the brand anymore. You may be albe to get them directly off The Ordinary's website.
I don't really do contour or bronzer because it is so challenging for cool-toned, fair people to get right. But I have heard good things about Rimmel's contour kits. I have seen them for sale here in supermarkets. They have two for fair-skinned people: Golden Sands and Coral Glow. I think the coral one is the cooler toned of the two. Those may worth looking into. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!