Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Moisture mist & Revlon colorstay

7 posts, 6 members
Hi

I was wondering what color to get the moisture mist beauty cake in, im Sand beige in revlon colorstay.   I buy online and have found a really good deal and am not going into town any time soon to be able to test shades...any help?
trudijoy
8375 posts
heya

not sure about Revlon colourstay atm but I often come up as natural beige in foundation (kinda mid range, maybe a little on the paler side) and I matched perfectly to rose beige in the beauty cake

EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Just type in your shades for whatever foundations you already use and this will tell you your match in other types of foundations c: 
http://findation.com/
AmandaJane
1147 posts
That's a great website WannabeMUA - thanks for posting the link :)
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
No problem! I almost always buy foundation online so I use it all the time and it hasn't failed me yet!
Ngahew
152 posts
findation.com is so awesome! I use it heaps xx
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I love the idea of findation, and have only recently discovered it. I hate going in to stores to swatch makeup because its always wierd lighting and things so  I have been finding this wee website very helpful (although i still like to swatch aswell :D)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!