Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Makeup Revolution Deals

6 posts, 5 members
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Anyone else taking advantage of the Makeup Revolution specials? Looks like today is the last day to get 3 for 2 on the Salvation palettes, and tomorrow the "spend 30pound, get 30pound of product free" ends too. End of the day, I'm getting 22 items for $93NZD including shipping!

Side note, anyone know how long it takes for their orders to get to NZ? I chose the cheapest shipping option but it's still nice to have a rough guide of how long it might take!
Rezee
1964 posts
That's a really good deal. I try not to look on their wbsite because I want too much!  The last time I ordered, which was over a year ago, it came in just under 2 weeks.
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't done an order from them before. Their eye shadow pallettes look so good.
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I think the deal is still on for a few hours yet because of time zone differences. I got the 3 for 2 on Salvation palettes, the 5 for 4 on Unicorns Unite lipsticks, a blush palette (looks like urban decay's flushed palette), a random other lipstick, and then the 30pound of free stuff. Definitely looking forward to it arriving!!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I hadn't heard of their website before, so good to know about them :)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
That's such a good deal! It's really tempting as I like what I've tried from MUR but my no spend won't let me indulge :( enjoy!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!