Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Makeup advice and tips

8 posts, 7 members
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Help! I am really struggling to stop the under of my eye creasing once I've done my makeup. I conceal and set but still crease. Do you have any tips that may help?
Also I have dyed my hair a dark chocolate brown I'm unsure what colour I should be using in my brows now? The colour I originally use looks way too light.

Any tips and advice would be much appreciated ladies xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Mine does the same and my skin bae told me to put more moisture under my eyes (I'm 90% sure thats what she said lol) and I also use a damp beauty blender, and I use the same damp blender to set it with the powder. 

As for your brows do them whatever color you like! I saw your photos on instagram and they look fine :-) just go a shade darker if you're unsure? If you don't want to fork out for a new brow set just yet try it with darker eye shadows, that's what I'd do :-) 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Ditto for the brow advice. They don't have to match, but if you want them to, dark brown shadow is your friend.

Not sure about under eye creasing, but I saw a NikkiTutorials video where she used a damp sponge to eliminate under eye creasing, so hopefully that helps :)
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah Im having under eye creasing too. I definately need a new concealer. I'm interested in trying colour correctors as well for my dark circles. For brows Im using billiondollar brow powder and  wax. Its a nice change from using pencils. Before that I was using dark brown matte eye shadows to fill my brows in. Spoolie helps even out the colour. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I'm no expert by any means I do believe but shazz has posted is spot on. So before anything the rule of them is hydration we ( me too) are all guilty of not drinking enough water then I'd say using an eye serum then a cream daily & especially before concealer application ensuring it's absorbed before makeup application also looking for a non cakey concealer a creamy thin type would help & when setting the undereye dabbing light amounts of powder to the eye contour area. I've been experiencing dry undereyes of late due to being out of eye serum but have notice adjusting with my concealers & being sparse with setting powder also trying to keep my eyes frozen or no blinking so that it doesn't crease before & a little after setting powder. Hope this makes sense Amy.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
It's really annoying when concealer set on fine line. I also checked nikki's video and it's does help. So Amy go and check it out her video. Good luck
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Thabk you for all your advice ladies I'll watch Nikis video sometime this morning. I would of never of thought a damp beauty sponge with powder! Also I feel I might go a shade darker with the eyebrows. I'll let yas know how I get on xx
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Definitely apply an eye cream before makeup! Let it sink in for a good 15 minutes at least

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!