Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

HELP - Need a dupe for ZA CC Cream

5 posts, 3 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I've been using the ZA CC Cream (purple one) and now it has been discontinued and am about to run out, I'm needing a new dupe for it.

Any suggestions please as I am so gutted it is no longer available eek.
MareeB
5241 posts
That's my favourite too mumofthree. I bought Moisture Mist CC cream when it was on special at Farmers, and got 2 for the price of 1. That's brilliant because it's $40 so that made it $20 each - the same as the Za product. The Moisture Mist CC cream is a very good product too.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I use nyx bb cream and the moisture mist bb and cc are also nice. Hope you find something lovely.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ahhhh dang it, that would have been a great deal because the deal they have on at the moment is buy one and get one half price and they are $40 each ouch. I have used the MM before and loved it but didn't repurchase because it was so expensive. Then I found the ZA and have been using it sparingly but there only another couple of applications left eek. 

Any other recommendations lol?
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh, I bought them from LoveMyMakeup online and I bought another from from a store when I was in Auckland last. Dressmart have a store in Auckland too.

If anyone sees them in a store, please let me know xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!