Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Factorie makeup

17 posts, 11 members
MrsRosie
214 posts
I see that the clothing store Factorie is now selling makeup. I have previously tried the nail polish which I must admit was pretty good but Im wondering how the makeup stacks up? I have a feeling it probably isnt make with the best of ingredients (I didnt get a chance to look), but would like to know if any of you BR ladies have tried anything from there?
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Wow I had no idea! Interesting. Do you know what is in the range?
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Just had a quick look online. Small range, couldn't see nail polish online. They have 30% off at the moment too.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I saw this a few weeks ago, they don't have a large range but would be interesting to see what their products are like.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I haven't actually seen or tried their makeup line. I have seen their nail polishes though and have always been tempted to grab a couple. Guess I'll be picking up a couple of them next time I head to the mall
MrsRosie
214 posts
There looked to more instore than what they have online, but guess it would determine how big the store is. Next time Im passing and have more time I might pop in and do some testing :)

Beauty Context - Im sure the colour I have is scented too...smell likes grapes xx
Emily-jane
314 posts
Not a large range but fairly cheap. Those lipsticks look interesting might be worth a look.
trudijoy
8375 posts
sometimes the clothing store ranges are epic. Sportsgirl in particular do a really good range, esp of lippies, and nail polishes. Their bronzer is meant to be epic too
Macs
5351 posts
Oh I love Factorie! I have a few items from there. I didn't know they had make up.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
It's been long time I didn't pop in factorie cloth shop. To be honest didn't bother to look their makeup range. Next time I will. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I feel like I would get laughed out of the store - I'm not hideous but in my head its a store for skinny minnies - something I am not! Would be interesting to see what they have makeup wise though! and 30% off is pretty darn good too.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I've checked some of it out. Overall it's cheap and cheerful and lasts fine. But there are better brands out there in terms of quality and ingredients.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Wow they sell makeup now? I really like their clothing but I'm not really sure if I'm so keen on the makeup. It just feels like when clothing brands sell makeup it's not as great as an actual makeup company. But I might still go see and buy a few things hehe.
MrsRosie
214 posts
Trudijoy - Oh Im not sure Ive seen a Sportsgirl shop for quite some time, now that Ive shifted will have to see if Dunedin has one next time Im there. Good to know thanks!

Shazatron101 - Nor am I, this girl got curves too! You just never know though, and Im always up for finding a bargain :) 

I'll be in town tomorrow so if I remember I might go be curious...thanks ladies x
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha well good luck then Mrs Rosie, I hope you do find a sweet bargain :-D and that their makeup is decent!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Sorry hon Sportsgirl closed up shop in NZ ages ago. I go in Oz x
Macs
5351 posts
I'm highly influenced here lol I almost bought a Contouring Kit at Factorie today. Now Im thinking Im going back there. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!