Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Eyebrow groomer brush recommendations please

7 posts, 6 members
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Recently my RT lash brow groomer brush completely broke, leaving me eyebrow brush-less. I'm after a brush to groom brows prior to product. I prefer it to have a lash comb also, though it's not an essential. What is essential is that it can stand up to living in a makeup bag.

Any recommendations welcome!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I use an old (washed, clean) mascara wand on my brows - the spoolie type, not a spiky one. It's outlasted all my other brow brushes and keeps its shape even when it's packed into a travel makeup bag. 
Lisa-
79 posts
I bought a 20pc brush set from aliexpress for about $5 and use the brow brush from that. Most of the brushes aren't very useful but I mostly use that one and the flat foundation brush for face masks. I still thought the set was worth it even if I do only use 2 of the brushes regularly :)
Macs
5351 posts
I was gifted an elf brow brush  and it does a pretty good job aye. 
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Sorry I couldn't help you. Because I never take of my brow. Even I don't own any product for brow. I have RT brush comes with starter kit. But didn't use it yet.

when I use gelliner that time I use same brush to fix my brow. To be honest I don't have much to fix my brow but love to read answer from other BR ladies
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Thanks for the recommnedations ladies! I might clean off an old mascara wand while I hunt down 'the one'
Lutece
1849 posts
Im in the same boat as you! My old Blinc eyebrow brush has broken and theres no way to fix the spoolie end :( Makeup.co.nz and Beautybliss sell some cheap eyebrow brushes with the spoolie at the end, or if youre wanting a more expensive one they sell the Anastasia beverly hills ones also <3

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!