Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Essence Make Up

10 posts, 3 members
MickChick
41 posts
Ok BR lovelies. I've just eyed up a whole heap of the new products added on BR. Where, oh where can I buy these gorgeous Essence products?? Their website doesn't seem to have anywhere to shop available online & I can't see anywhere that stocks it in NZ. Please send help :D xxx 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Farmers :) selected stores; I usually get mine at Manukau or Botany
MickChick
41 posts
I can't find any Essence products listed on the Farmers website. Is it perhaps a super new product to stores that's not online yet? 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Essence has been stocked in Farmers for a couple years now. Which product has caught your eye? They have slightly different stock  between stores
MickChick
41 posts
The highlighter was the first thing. But now my list has grown substantially haha. All the pretty holographic products. The prices are a huge appeal too. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol! The holographic glitter polishes, normal nail polish, brow mascara, Matt powder and brushes are consistent purchases for me. The highlighters on my list too
MickChick
41 posts
I think after this silly season biz, I'll have to venture itno a Farmers store for a peek hehehe :) Thanks for your help xx 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Here: https://www.farmers.co.nz/cms/page_EssenceBrandPage_20150518141741
not available online but a list of relevant Farmers stores
trudijoy
8375 posts
(List not 100% up to date but a starting point)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Not sure what area you live in but they have the Essence brand at Westcity Henderson and North West Farmers. I don't think they list on the website not sure but they do have the products in store. Will probably need to have a look through in person.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!