Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Dermalogica redness relief primer

20 posts, 10 members
MissQT
1547 posts
so I got this in the vault and when I opened it it came with a small plastic item as well (when I opened my vault parcel and I heard the rattling I thought something had broken off in transportation). I initially thought it was a stand when I looked at it but now I think it's actually a small device you can use to push the product up the tube once it gets empty, which is actually quite handy. Can someone who has this confirm whether I am right (or wrong)? Thanks
Emily-jane
314 posts
Hi, there. Yes you are correct. If you look at the back of the primer, the instructions say to slide it on and use it to get the most out of the tube. What a fantastic idea!
MissQT
1547 posts
Ah perfect, thank Emily. I looked at the instructions and must have missed that! :)
Emily-jane
314 posts
No worries. Enjoy the primer. I can't wait to test it out tomorrow.
Macs
5351 posts
I need to search for this piece now. Im glad you asked this question. I never found one when I opened mine.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
This product has such great reviews already! Can't wait to read the reviews from the ladies that picked it up in the vault :) Hope you all enjoy it.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
When I opened my primer yesterday for a look, I thought it was great that they did this. I own a couple of generic ones that I have on toothpaste and the like that I use.
MissQT
1547 posts
that's what made me want the primer Amy, and the fact I've heard Nat raving about this before.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I have used mine today it definitely reduces redness & has a matte finish I live primers so glad I was able to grab me one. Enjoy ladies I'm sure you will.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Miss QT I have started the review for this and I reference something Nat said on the forum about the product. The review is nowhere near ready since I haven't even opened the tube yet.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Even more excited to try this now!
Rajvee2588
221 posts
This is something new miss Qt. can't wait to read the reviews. mostly dermalogica product has good reviews on BR.Few month back I purchased hand and nail cream from one of  salon near by me. I spent 15 $ for 15ml tube that  time I thought I spent money on little tube not worth it.

now actually working on my look like old lady hand. Finally found little holy grail gem.
now my next purchase will be total eye are spf 15.
Emily-jane
314 posts
I tried the primer today. It definitely has helped with my facial rosacea. I need to take before and after photos. It will be interesting to see how long it last.
Macs
5351 posts
Dumb question coming. I found the plastic thing. What do I do with it? I got the primer on now. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Macs- that's not a dumb question so don't worry. It just slides on the end of the tube, so you can get all the product out :)
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you emily. I found the piece last night. I couldn't find the packet to read it.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I love how they provided that at Loccataine you hAve to pay extra for those that thingys and I can use this on other similar sized products I love to get every bit of product out of a tube
It's such a good idea, why don't they do that for all products? I find that you never get the most out of products in tubes and there is usually about 20% unused when you think you have emptied it all out :(
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have to say Hot Lips, I love your name lol. I love MASH so much :-D
Thanks, hee hee :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!