This was another Vault buy. It was pretty effective on my in growing hair and worked really well at soothing the angry spots left on my skin after the in growing hair gets pulled out. Although I would look for other similar products that are not so expensive to see if any of them do the same job and are cost effective.
Max value reached
Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.
Bump eRaiser Medi Paste Review
Bump eRaiser Medi Paste A highly concentrated spot treatment to eliminate ingrown hairs, razor bumps and pimples.
- Reduces redness and swelling while preventing infection.
- Scientifically formulated with Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Triclosan & Vitamin A to draw out the infection rapidly without causing trauma to the skin.
- For rapid results apply a band-aid over the problem area as this will speed up healing.
- Suitable for all areas of the body.
- Use twice a day, or as often as needed.
This is one of the goodies I got from the Beauty Vault in October. I can often get ingrown hairs in sensitive areas. I found that using this bump eraser was a good preventative measure. Rather than waiting until I had a bad ingrown hair and using the bump eraser I used it on small bumps that I suspected to become ingrown (usually they're already slightly sore and raised by this point). By using it once in morning and once at night for about 2-3 days for each bump, all of the suspect areas healed well without painful ingrown hairs. I don't know if even now this would be something I would buy at full price in stores, even though it worked. It is in quite a small (30ml) tube. However, I am still happy for the pain I've avoided by using it