Oh Garnier. You have struck gold with the hair food range!
1. The packaging. It looks amazing - like little juice or milk bottles. The conditioner is white, the shampoo orange - easy to tell apart. Very sturdy lids, so would be good for trips away. Lots of information.
2. The smell. PAPA-YES!!! It is strong, it last long. It makes you hungry. What more could you want from a shampoo flavour?
3. Cost. I had a quick google and these seem to be around the 11$ mark - very reasonable.
4. Economical? The shampoo is very economical, but I do use thrice the conditioner to shampoo, so I'm going to need to replace that soonish. I do wish hair care companies would realise the imbalance of shampoo to conditioner usage ratio and bottle accordingly!
5. The results. WOWZA. My bleached ends felt hydrated and less brittle than before use. My hair was very soft and shiny but not fluffy or weighed down.
All up its about the best supermarket hair care range I've tried.