Oh Garnier. You have struck gold with the hair food range!
1. The packaging. It looks amazing - like little juice or milk bottles. The conditioner is white easy to tell apart from the shampoo's orange bottle. Very sturdy lids, so would be good for trips away. Lots of information.
2. The smell. PAPA-YES!!! It is strong, it last long. It makes you hungry. What more could you want from a conditioner flavour?
3. Cost. I had a quick google and these seem to be around the 11$ mark - very reasonable.
4. Economical? I use thrice the conditioner to shampoo, so I'm going to need to replace this much sooner than the shampoo.
5. The results. WOWZA. My bleached ends felt hydrated and less brittle than before use. My hair was very soft and shiny but not fluffy or weighed down.
All up its about the best supermarket conditioner I've tried.