I decided to try the Nature Bee bee venom face cream because it is NZ made and has an incredibly low price point. I mean what did I have to lose? My dull unsupple mature skin, thats what I had to lose and FAST!! I have been using the cream for around 3 weeks and noticed the difference in my skins texture and radiance after the first week. This cream has been a game changer for me. The tube is very large and you only need to use sparingly. I used the delicately scented cream at night after cleansing. Its lovely thick texture absorbed into the skin quickly and didnt feel to heavy or at all greasy. That's when the action started!! This is one cream that you definately feel working. The stinging sensation lasted for a few minutes and although intense it wasnt painful or uncomfortable. My skin still felt soft in the morning which i never experienced with the super expensive bee venom products i usually purchase. After week three i have notice that my skin has a glow and appears fuller, the annoying fine lines have faded which is a huge added bonus. I will definately continue with this product and have and will recommend by nature Bee Venom Cream to everyone.
Max value reached
Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.
by nature Bee Venom Face Cream Reviews
Nature's botox in a tube! Our iconic Bee Venom Face Crème tightens and plumps the skin for visibly lifted and rejuvenated skin.
Directions for use:
Apply to cleansed face avoiding the eye area - for best results use 3 times a week.
WARNINGS! • PRODUCT CAUSES STINGING EFFECT • DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE A BEE ALLERGY
• NOT SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN • PATCH TESTING PRIOR TO USE IS RECOMMENDED
Tips: Take extra care avoiding the eye and lip areas.
I've been using this creme for a while and have no complaints. It makes my skin feel soft, a nice silky texture, and hasn't caused any issues. I've noticed a nice glow to my skin that may be because of this.
It has a light and pleasant scent, doesn't leave my skin oily and absorbs fast.
Tips: Take the stinging warning seriously. Neither my mum or sister can use this product as they find it too painful, however I don't mind it. It causes a tingly, burning sensation that lasts 1-2 minutes. Not for sensitive skin.