Poll posted by BR Natalie
When shopping for bath and body care, once you've sussed the product you need, be it a cleanser, a moisturiser or an exfoliater, and you've then sifted your way through all of the different formula options, you're undoubtedly left with - the Sniff Test.
Scent can make or break a product, especially in skin care. If you don't like how it smells, no matter how good the product is, you're not going to use it, right?
We're putting 3 products from the coming-soon Garnier Organics range to the test.
- Fresh Lemongrass Detox Gel Wash - cleanses away dirt, oil and pollution without drying skin.
- Fresh Lemongrass Balancing Moisturiser - hydrates skin all day, refreshes and balances oily zones.
- Purifying Thyme Perfecting Toner - instantly purifies and mattifies skin while tightening pores and refining skin's texture.
Now, of course, it's you guys who get to review these, but we can tell you something...they smells AMAZING. Seriously, when the box of products landed on my desk I was surrounded by people asking what smelt so good. If you like fresh, herbaceous scents, these will pass the Sniff Test for you.
If you'd like to put your hand up to trial these three products for us, why not comment below and tell us two things;
- What kind of scents do you prefer in skin care (or maybe you prefer it unscented?)
- What type of skin do you have? Normal, Oily, Combi, Dry, Sensitive, something else?
Get chatting below - we might pick you!