We love reading fragrance reviews - but we also know, they're the most difficult type of reviews to write.
Here are four talking points to use in your fragrance reviews that will make them amazing to read!
- The Product.
Do you own the EDP or the EDT? What size bottle do you own? Is it your signature scent, do you use it daily or for special occasions? How long have you been wearing it? Was it a gift or did you choose it yourself?
- The Scent.
What sort of notes does it have? Is it sweet? Spicy? Fresh? Floral? Does it remind you of anything else? Does it last through the day, or do you need to reapply regularly?
- The Bottle.
Do you like the packaging? Did it influence your purchase?
Is the product worth the price tag?
Easy peasy right? No more - "This smells nice, I really like it" or "Smells great on my mum" reviews!
Review any fragrance this week and you'll go in the draw to win 1 of 4 bottles of the fabulous Thierry Mugler Aura fragrance!
T&Cs. AKA. The Boring Bit
- Competition open to Beauty Review members only.
- To enter, a review must be submitted against a fragrance and approved by our moderator.
- Each fragrance review submitted per person is an entry.
- Competition closes midnight Monday 29th October
- Winners will be notified via their BR inbox on 30th October.