poll posted by BR Natalie
Notice anything different about these straighteners?
Yeap, those straighteners aren't straight. They be twisted. But the clever folks at Remington haven't lost the plot - these unique twisted plates intuitively guide you as you style, to create lasting bouncy curls, soft waves and smooth sleek styles with ease.
Check out this how-to video about the Remington Curl and Straight:
Here's some of our favourite things about the Curl and Straight:
- Unique plates for curling and straightening
- Variable temp 150 - 230 degrees
- A cool grip tip for ultimate control
- You can easily alternate the direction of your curls
- Advanced ultra smooth ceramic plates infused with anti-static tourmaline
- Heat resistant storage sleeve
- 1.8 metre cord length
- Swivel cord
- 5 year warranty
But of course, it's not us who are going to take it out for a spin and report back. Nope. We need some of our members to do the honours!
So if you're interested in this fabulous trial team get chatting below about all things curling and straightening. Do you regularly curl or straighten your hair? Do you use seperate tools for each task, or do you curl your hair with your straightener?