poll posted by BR Natalie
- Do you regularly use nail extensions such as acrylics, Shellac or gel?
- Are your nails exposed to harsh chemicals with everyday household chores?
- Do you have weak, soft nails that don’t grow?
- Do you suffer from brittle nails that break easily?
- Do you suffer from dry, rough or overgrown cuticles?
If you answered YES to one or more of these questions, keep reading - we've got a fab review opportunity for you!
We've got our grippy little mitts on two Revitanail products that might just be the answer to your nail woes.
The Revitanail Nail Strengthener is the number one nail treatment product in NZ pharmacies. It's enriched with calcium to strengthen and protect damaged nails. The Revitanail Nourishing Oil repairs nails using a blend of nourishing oils, herbal extracts and multi-vitamins. It contains a UV inhibitor to protect nails from harsh sunlight. Vitamin A & E hydrate nails and cuticles and bring them back to life.
Every member of this trial team will receive both the Revitanail Nail Strengthener and the Revitanail Nourishing Oil to use simultaneously for 28 days. We want to find out just how different your nails look after four weeks so if you're invited onto this trial team you'll need to keep a diary of your results on a weekly basis, with weekly photos of your hands and nails.
Will your nails be longer, stronger and more healthy? Will they?! Lets find out!