Article by BR Tabatha
Makeup brushes. I don't know about you but I've got more than a few. And I reckon over half of them never get used. You know what I mean right? The little brushes and applicators that come with palettes or cheapies you picked up in a 'these are cute!' shopping moment.
And if, like me, you're hanging on to brushes you don't use, it's probably because you don't want to waste them right? Well here you go, 8 ways to put those beauty tools to good use.
- Clean your old mascara wands and use them as spooley brushes to tame your eyebrows.
- Re-use liquid eyeliner brushes for adding nail art detailing
- Use old mascara wands for cleaning hard to reach spots.
- Some say the brush makes the mascara, so clean your favourite brush and use it to use up other mascaras in your stash
- Use the sponge applicators that come with palettes and eyeshadows for arts and craft. They're great for applying glitter and sequins to small spaces.
- Use a clean mascara brush to clean under your nails when giving yourself a manicure.
- Sponge applicators can be used to get ombre nails - paint the polish on to the sponge in stripes and press to the centre of your nail and roll to the sides.
- Use makeup brushes to dust your keyboard.