Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

15 posts, 12 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I have quite a few decorative candles and a couple that are waiting to be used as decorations. I used to be candle crazy till I discovered Scentsy then I collected Scentsy bars. I use the candles occasionally when I have baths but haven't really used them much for scent. I do have a stash of Scentsy bars but I only buy more when I run out and you gotta have several options there. 
    You know that if you use the same scent all the time after awhile a few days your nose gets adjusted and you don't smell it as much so, you need a few different scented melt options or candles to be able to enjoy them all fully. But honestly anything that gives off a gorgeous fragrance and burns or melts is very easy to burn through (pun intended). Plus if the candle company has their candles in gorgeous jars, the jars for organizing your makeup brushes and makeup or if the candle jar has a lid then perhaps in the kitchen for storing tea or coffee supplies. 
    I am trying to pan off some of my eyeshadows, foundations, primers and my loose powder. Also want to use up some of my perfumes and skincare. 
Koni
444 posts
17 candles that's impressive!! I burn mine at every chance I get. Ever since BR introduced me to Purple Orchid Soy Candles 2 years ago that's all I buy. If they had a store in Auckland I'd be stocking up for sure.

Ohhhh yes Tanny_Girl I'm definitely not short of makeup brush holders thanks to Purple Orchid. They're so flipping easy to clean I actually look forward to it haha!

I'm on the alphabet project pan this year so I have quite a range of products to get through - my biggest challenge will be the duo compacts.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he I have way too many addictions to even contemplate panning lol - Lush, Scentsy, doTERRA, Tupperware and I'm pretty sure I have an issue with stationery oops lol.
First Lady
957 posts
Hahaha Koni that's kind of cute that you look forward to cleaning out candle jars!  

I get so frustrated if the wax doesn't just tap out after its been in the freezer for a while.
First Lady
957 posts
WHOOPSIE!!

I tried to delete my double post and I deleted someone else's by mistake!  (Was it Kim?  I think it was Kim's!)

Sorry! 

Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Can't believe I haven't heard of Purple orchid before. Did a google search and they're even based in Christchurch! Using candle jars as brush holders is an awesome idea, I have a mini one that I keep sherbet straws in ahaha.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I have a few half used candles to finish up but I have a heap of moisturisers and face masks to use up
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I have about 20 shampoo and conditioners I need to use up or give away. Lots of body lotion and face masks. I am pretty good about using my candles. I am on a no buy but it has not been successful so far lol.
Kimrose
1415 posts
Oh Nat, I have been deleted, sad, sad face :[
Macs
5351 posts
I have a big bag full . I’m feeling pretty good about my panning. Gone through heaps. Trying to work through my skincare. I’ve been consistent every day so far. 
EliseMM
120 posts
I have been furiously using my 'Glam Squad' eyeshadow pallete by Mellow. as soon as I hit pan on every shadow I will allow myself to purchase a new Too Faced pallete hehe
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I have been doing a lot of the same eye look since I picked neutral shadows to pan. I often do add a bit of a colorful eyeliner to mix it up a bit. But I have been sticking to the same three powder eyeshadows for my base, lid and transition shades. I found it pretty easy though since I can change up what I use for a pop of color in the center of my lid. 

trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm working on panning all the things so that i can restock in Hawaii and it's going pretty well! Eyeshadows are probably the toughest to pan, i don't use them super often but that's ok, i'll probably restrict myself to one gorgeous palette while I'm away.

I DID haul kmart today but honestly, when you're getting all this for $50.50 it barely counts :p ...

- 2 sports bras (hot pink/grey marle/black mix)
- 2 lace bras (pink and white, and pink and grey)
- a skirt (for work, knee length black denim with a centre front split)
- 2 packs of cleansing wipes (i use these for my hairline when dyeing hair)
- 3x body polish in Jasmine and Coconut, Lilac Blossom and Camellia Rose
- 3 x hair masks in Tropical Forest (1) and Hibiscus and Vanilla (2)
- argan oil hair treatment
- eye mask (as in a sleeping one for planes and things)
- 2x grapefruit and vanilla antibacterial wipes
- body wash in Tropical Forest

I'll use the body scrub on my feet, probably. The body wash has a pump so will be a hand wash.

Not even sorry :D
MareeB
5239 posts
I've been trying to empty all the half full bottles, and it's taken a solid couple of months. Getting
there tho.....there's just the 6 or so bottles of shampoo without matching conditioners to deal with...and some hand lotions...
trudijoy
8375 posts
use shampoo as brush shampoo, and for handwashing things:)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!